PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:40:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Weird Occurance Last Night

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

First of all, I didnt think this belonged in Paradide Towers, or the leisure Hive.

I have a very weird occurance last night, thenight being the night between the 19th and the  20th of this week.

I went to bed at around 2:30am. I laid there, about to fall asleep, when all the sudden Bam, it is about 9:30 am.

I had not Sense Of Sleep, no sense of Dreaming. there was no lying in the bed awake all night, which happens only when there is something I have to do the next day.

I was tired at 2:30am, and at 8:30am I was well Rested. There was no Sleep, No Dreaming, no Nothing. It was like I lost about 7 hours of sleep.

Anyone have a comment, Opinion?? Has this ever happened to anyone here??

IndianLover

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on October 21, 2006, 01:35:23 AM
First of all, I didnt think this belonged in Paradide Towers, or the leisure Hive.

I have a very weird occurance last night, thenight being the night between the 19th and the  20th of this week.

I went to bed at around 2:30am. I laid there, about to fall asleep, when all the sudden Bam, it is about 9:30 am.

I had not Sense Of Sleep, no sense of Dreaming. there was no lying in the bed awake all night, which happens only when there is something I have to do the next day.

I was tired at 2:30am, and at 8:30am I was well Rested. There was no Sleep, No Dreaming, no Nothing. It was like I lost about 7 hours of sleep.

Anyone have a comment, Opinion?? Has this ever happened to anyone here??

maybe you were so tired you actually fell asleep and just don't remember anything. Or at least lets hope that lmao

harley89

jade2002

I seriously think the same thing happened to me night before last.I was just telling my husband about it yesterday.It was kind of like I was drunk and passed out.I always turn the t.v off in the bedroom before I go to sleep,I always have several dreams and remember them the next day but this was different.When I woke up the next morning to get my son ready for school,my t.v. was on,didnt remember going to sleep and still can not tell you what i was even watching before i went to sleep.I thought about that all day yesterday trying to think about what I was watching the night before but can't remember.I asked hubby if he had ever fell asleep and couldnt remember doing it besides when he has been drunk and he just looked at me like i was crazy.Maybe i am,but it was way too weird.

Homer

Sounds like an alien abduction to me. Someone call the MIB.  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

jade2002

Quote from: Homer on October 21, 2006, 08:37:32 AM
Yeah thats what I was thinking.Just hope I dont turn up pregnant now. :))

Tara

Quote from: jade2002 on October 21, 2006, 01:29:59 PM
Quote from: Homer on October 21, 2006, 08:37:32 AM
Yeah thats what I was thinking.Just hope I dont turn up pregnant now. :))

As long as you didn't drink any water while the alien was there, you should be ok.  :))

This just gave me a new idea for the game section... :)))

TmT

Quote from: harleyrider on October 21, 2006, 04:11:09 AM
Dont worry about happens to me all the time. 
:ll omg...u guys are tryin to make me get in trouble... topics like this twist my arms and ring my neck... kicks me in the shin and beg me to misbehave........

all I can safely pg13 say is... when this happens to me... I skip to work the next day..... and I dance on my head all day when the boss chews me out a new hinnie.... cuz those nights like that are so far and few in between!

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 21, 2006, 01:45:43 PM
:ll omg...u guys are tryin to make me get in trouble... topics like this twist my arms and ring my neck... kicks me in the shin and beg me to misbehave........

all I can safely pg13 say is... when this happens to me... I skip to work the next day..... and I dance on my head all day when the boss chews me out a new hinnie.... cuz those nights like that are so far and few in between!

Oh gawd...lmao  You've never stood on your head a day in your life, much less skipped to work...LOL

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 21, 2006, 01:52:00 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 21, 2006, 01:45:43 PM

Oh gawd...lmao  You've never stood on your head a day in your life, much less skipped to work...LOL
lmao...and u know it!!! <hands on hip...lookin frustrated>...gawd I am gonna leave my windows unlock tonight... and front door too....

the alien's are com'n... rofl

gator8_24

Ilovemyweims

Id say an alien abduction!!  they say you lose time when that happens!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview