PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:03:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Happened To The Pogo Fight Back Topic?

Started by ĴĐ,

Previous topic - Next topic

ĴĐ

Tara

ĴĐ

Quote from: Tara on October 21, 2006, 12:02:58 PM
It's been deleted.
Okay, thank you Tara. But why? Posts that have been here in 2003 are still here.

Tara

Quote from: JD on October 21, 2006, 12:04:03 PM
It's been deleted.
Okay, thank you Tara. But why? Posts that have been here in 2003 are still here.

I'll let Homer or Mayhem answer that one.  :pp

ĴĐ

Quote from: Tara on October 21, 2006, 12:05:49 PM
Quote from: JD on October 21, 2006, 12:04:03 PM
It's been deleted.

I'll let Homer or Mayhem answer that one.  :pp
lol okay

Homer

The topic was deleted because we determined the person posting the information wasn't caroline.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ĴĐ

Quote from: Homer on October 21, 2006, 12:10:16 PM
The topic was deleted because we determined the person posting the information wasn't caroline.
Ah! Perhaps Pogo did it? lol just wondering.

harley89

I was right. Just didnt sound right. Good work Homer and Mayhem and everybody else 

ĴĐ

Quote from: Homer on October 21, 2006, 12:10:16 PM
Wait. Does that mean it was false or do I still have to get rid of my loved Autos? :-\

badgehog

Nice work Mayhem and Homer :D It all sounded a bit fishy to me too. That post didn't deter me from using my autos one bit.  %% Pogocheats and Badgehelp are awesome! <3

nightperson

i would play like you have been since she said she would not be back til way  later then it shows she was on after midnight i think it was like homer said so every1 get ready,get set use them uncles go go :))

TmT

I wish Mayhem would determine when he's off PCW restriction... he knows what that mean... lmao... poor Homer cant help him on that one.... <:>  :))) Im so mischievous... so sorry... lmao

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 21, 2006, 01:35:18 PM
I wish Mayhem would determine when he's off PCW restriction... he knows what that mean... lmao... poor Homer cant help him on that one.... <:>  :))) Im so mischievous... so sorry... lmao

:)))

gator8_24

Thanks for the detective work! We need you guys to police things for us! ;:" ;:"

ĴĐ

Quote from: nightperson on October 21, 2006, 01:32:05 PM
i would play like you have been since she said she would not be back til way  later then it shows she was on after midnight i think it was like homer said so every1 get ready,get set use them uncles go go :))
So it was true?

ĴĐ

Quote from: JD on October 21, 2006, 01:43:53 PM
So it was true?
Anyone? Anyone know if it was true?

wattsmyname

Quote from: JD on October 23, 2006, 09:01:56 AM
So it was true?

found this in pogo
COMMUNITY NEWS:

All right... let's say I'm a PLAYER who DOESN'T work for Pogo and I win a prize on Pogo, what exactly happens?
Let me break it down for you! When you get a Jackpot Spin and actually win, our database records that you won a prize, what prize you won and the game in which you won it, as well as the time and date. This is how I can make sure that the prize was in fact won.

Next, we get the list of names that have won for the week and we process each name for eligibility and cheating. This is the part that many players do not understand fully. We do not single out anyone for cheating, but if you win a prize we do audit your account. We have a very thorough process that we use to see if your account has ever used a third party program or used any other form of cheating.

Once you are cleared of ever breaking the Terms of Service, and you meet the other eligibility requirements (age, citizenship), you are deemed an eligible winner and we do one of two things.

ĴĐ

Quote from: wattsmyname on October 23, 2006, 09:07:08 AM
Quote from: JD on October 23, 2006, 09:01:56 AM
So it was true?

found this in pogo
COMMUNITY NEWS:

All right... let's say I'm a PLAYER who DOESN'T work for Pogo and I win a prize on Pogo, what exactly happens?
Let me break it down for you! When you get a Jackpot Spin and actually win, our database records that you won a prize, what prize you won and the game in which you won it, as well as the time and date. This is how I can make sure that the prize was in fact won.

Next, we get the list of names that have won for the week and we process each name for eligibility and cheating. This is the part that many players do not understand fully. We do not single out anyone for cheating, but if you win a prize we do audit your account. We have a very thorough process that we use to see if your account has ever used a third party program or used any other form of cheating.

Once you are cleared of ever breaking the Terms of Service, and you meet the other eligibility requirements (age, citizenship), you are deemed an eligible winner and we do one of two things.

Yes I read that too but that means pretty much nothing except they inspect the account after you win.

wattsmyname

I don't think it is going to happen. I think it was just a bunch of attention getting B.S.

ĴĐ

Quote from: wattsmyname on October 23, 2006, 09:11:41 AM
I don't think it is going to happen. I think it was just a bunch of attention getting B.S.
Thank you! I think you just saved me from getting rid of all my Autos! :D :/\ 8) O0