my first auto

Started by jade2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

jade2002

Fianally got my first auto and I'm loving it.Thanks chummychum :-*

Tara

Quote from: jade2002 on October 23, 2006, 05:15:38 AM
Fianally got my first auto and I'm loving it.Thanks chummychum :-*

LOL..You will be addicted!!  So what did you get?

jade2002

I hope not(cant afford another addiction)...lmao
I got the Rollerdice auto but i wish i would have gotten a different one considering that i already had the first 2 badges and i enjoy playing that game by hand.

nightperson

I remember my first one the i got the 2nd then i thought 1 more then i couldnt help it had to have them all well i got them all and boy im glad i do have them all was worth the money
and will get more it is like a new toy when a new game come out and Bh get going on the workd for an auto and before you know they have it out wtg Bh keep up the good work O0

a-dhold

My recommendation for a first auto is the one for jigsaw detective .... since you get a new puzzle/badge every month... the auto really pays for itself giveing you 25 badges as of today.

my second choice would be lottso since it is at 100 ranks but going to 200 next year.

jade2002

yeah,i wanted the jigsaw one but there was 2 different ones for it and i didnt know what was the best to get.maybe i'll get that one when i win the next contest O0

yoshisquest

Quote from: a-dhold on October 24, 2006, 08:55:28 AM
My recommendation for a first auto is the one for jigsaw detective .... since you get a new puzzle/badge every month... the auto really pays for itself giveing you 25 badges as of today.

my second choice would be lottso since it is at 100 ranks but going to 200 next year.

Jigsaw is a royal pain to do by hand

foxtrot

i remember getting my first auto many moons ago. i got the wackdown one because i hated that game but now wish i would have picked something else since wackdown only has the one badge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview