Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some input

Started by liebe_angel,

Previous topic - Next topic

liebe_angel

I am needed to know the best sites to get cheap airline tickets that are trust worthy do any of you know of any ?or have any experiences good are bad?. Please I do need the help I have checked on some but then read the fine print and I get weary of the sites. O+O

chris

i'm not sure where you are but i've used southwest they are good

nightperson

Torn2pieces

I've booked many flights using orbitz.com. Sometimes it can be cheaper to book directly thru the airline carrier itself.

I never had a problem booking online.

I've booked thru delta, AAA, United as well. Basically do all my booking thru orbitz these days.

Tara

I use travelocity and have never had a problem.

TmT

Priceline and Cheap tickets are nonrefundable and some airlines will not change them.  So if you book a flight be very sure you have the correct dates you want to travel. So dont curse the airline, they will refer you right back to Cheap tickets or Priceline.

correct typos and wrong ticket info...

liebe_angel

Thanks guys I was looking into travelocity and orbitz but I didn't know if they were trust worthy are not. but so far air tran has been the cheapest. it not like I am a penny pincher by no means but heck I will spend enough money in vegas for two weeks much less paying thousand dollars for two people round trip for a 5hr trip they gotta be crazy that's my whole  2week stay at the luxor

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview