Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

After Thanksgiving Sale

Started by jade2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

jade2002

Some of the sale ads are up for the after Thanksgiving Day sale.I can't wait,but then again I'm kind of scared....lol.I was almost killed last year over those damn cabbage patch newborns.

nightperson

omg i went to them one year and said never again i go a week before christmas day for my older kids but for babygurl i will go up till the day before my daughter is going to kill me for what i have bought for her b-day saturday and for xmas they will be no room in there house are yard i well get a dont do this you shouldnt have done that and like she use to do it let it go in one ear out the other that what i will tell

Torn2pieces

I'm almost done with my Christmas Shopping this year. I avoid the after Turkey day sales. I can't stand to be in a store with pushing, shoving, smacking and stomping on bodies just to get a dvd player or something.

jade2002

I say that every year(never again) but I always set my clock for early that morning and off I go.This year though I'm taking more people with me for back up.

Homer

I give cash.

No one ever returns cash and the only line I have to wait in is the ATM.  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yoshisquest

Quote from: Homer on October 24, 2006, 02:47:01 PM
I give cash.

I give gift cards or cash myself.  Easier that way

Homer

Quote from: yoshisquest on October 24, 2006, 02:59:26 PM
I give cash.

Not only is it easier but I'm a guy. I wouldn't know what to buy someone.

Don't tell Tara but I bought her a set of Craftsman tools. Hee!  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 24, 2006, 03:04:04 PM
I give cash.

::

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 24, 2006, 03:05:40 PM
I give cash.

::

PunkInDrublic

I usually do my shopping online. and have it gift wrapped. My daughter thought the ups guy was santa for the longest time - he finally told her that he was just an elf - santa was too busy to deliver everything in one night. I couldn't imagine being in that day after thanksgiving mess. I'd have to kill me some people  (O+O)

nightperson

I give cash.

i would be  ++ Homer  :)) she may use them on your head

jade2002

Looks like I'll be going for the Cabbage Patch again this year.On sale for $10.Hope I survive this one

nightperson

you poor thing i remember when my daughter had to have them all what a nightmare well now she is older with a daughter and she took very good care of them hoping my granddaughter will do the same but as we can see she is going to be the tomboy but well give them to her and then put them up so she dont do a army man on them lol and my daughter has all the beanie babies to but she will get them way later when she will take care of them even thought she is only one she does enought damage on her toys from her b-day look like she may have a good left hook  :))

jade2002

Yeah,they were very popular when I was a little girl.I think thats the reason why I buy them for my daughter.The ones she got last year all have blue chicken pox now(thanks to a blue sharpie).Maybe she'll take better care of the ones she gets this year.Read on another site that they think the CP will be the biggest riot causer this year(that and the PSP)which i will also be going after for my son.So theres a possibility that I could end up in the morgue or the slammer.Wish me luck O0

nightperson

Please donthury no one and gl, as i had a friend that work at the store and she got them for me as they came in thank you friend, but you may wont to check on line to but me i like to do the shopping dont get me wrong i hate to shop but since i have a grandaughter well it is different now miss when the kids were little but now i have her to spoiled rotten and that im doing good  :)))

Stinkerbell

OKay, here's my madness to my method.... I find out what is going to be on sale by going to the Black Friday sites - I decide what (if any) of the things on sale I want.  Then, the week before the things go on sale, I buy what I want - save the reciepts and then go back to the store and get a refund of the price difference.  Most stores will have a 14-30 day time period that they will honor the sale price during.  I'm getting the sale price that way, without having to fight the maniacs in the store.

jade2002

I think I'm gonna and put some of the BF items in layaway today and when they go on sale,I'll just have them change the price to sale price.As for the Cabbage Patch,they dont have them out yet so thats one I'm gonna have to fight for. (O+O)

nightperson

wish i could help you on that end jade it will be like every person for themself be careful it will be like a candy store for kids are even worst giving free money away what a nightmare i hope you got your boxing gloves ready  :))

bluebell1us

I have a friend who goes to the sales, so I just find what I want to get and give her a list and let her do the fighting in the stores lol.  But hey the idea of buying them early and waiting to get the sale prices is a great idea. <:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview