PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:17:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pure Bred Dogs

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Here's something new (to me anyway).  A friend bought a pure bred Bichon Frise for me, as a gift, when I was so worried about the cancer on my back.  So, we have the puppy and took him to the vet and the vet says that because there have been so many reports of stolen dogs (especially Bichons), the vet wanted to see my reciept and a copy of the breeders papers for AKC registration.  This is to cover both the vet and myself if any questions should arise.
See, the area my vet is in is a college area with 3-4 different colleges lumped together.  She said it's like a new phenomonom - they are always having students come in with new Bichons, some puppies and some adults, so that is why they have their new policy. 
Is this happening anywhere else??

nightperson

Not that i know of here,but i have a mixed breed on 95% boxer/5% bird dog you baby is very cute, my son full breed Chow got taken 3 months ago she was 6 months he let her out was closing the door to his house and she was gone that fast, I have a chip in my baby just in case

harley89

Pure breeds have been targeted for a long time by the sickos. Quick sale and easy money.  My husbands Aunt lived in Argentina for many years. A group of terroists came to kidnap her but got the dog instead. She had to pay a ransom to get her baby back. SO watch out for your pure bloods. Make sure all paperwork is in order. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview