PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:29:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about WWW

Started by daveandjenn2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

Is there any way to check your progress towards the next rank?  I tried clicking on the vegetable, but it doesn't say what % I am towards my next rank.

Any help would be appreciated.

nightperson

I dont think it teels you the % to next rank i just click on things and didnt show the % but nothing and i pay a game and it still show nothing just the points you won

wattsmyname

It will tell you the percent of completion down under the ENTER Button. It's not there very long and you really have to be watching for it or you will miss it. If you are running the auto stop it and click on the take score stone on the left side under the score sign and you will be able to see the % at the bottom.

nightperson

wattsmyname

daveandjenn2002

Thank you Watts.  I never noticed it before.  I guess I was looking for something after the bonus game, not before.

Thanks again.

daveandjenn2002

Now I have another question..........I saw somewhere where it says that you advance rank by moving the gopher farther to the right.  But on many games, the harder you make the skill level, the more you advance.  Does skill level matter, or does it just matter how far he moves?

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview