Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wooo Hooo!!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Did that subject get your attention?  :pp

I just went to Wal Mart to fill my prescriptions and I have no insurance so I have to play full price. All Wal Marts will be lowering 200 common prescriptions all to $4.00 a piece.  I think that's awesome. I don't know if everyones Wal Marts have done it yet, but mine has. Luckily I got all 3 of mine for $12.00, they were all on the list.   :D

bams68

I did hear about this, but it's only gonna be in certain places for now so they said when I heard but was in the process to expand there plan to more places. First place that they started this I think was Florida?? but I could be wrong...but hey good job huh. Sure helps out

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

Tara

Yep it started in Florida but that's not where I live and we got it now. O0

nightperson

i will have to check here i dont think it has it is but ty for the info

IndianLover

shoot i have insurance but my meds are expensive with insurance tks for the info.. hope it's here in new york state.. if not get here soon.

kandykitty20012

Thanks tara that great info...i have to pass that along :/\ :/\ hats off to you

harley89

Still waiting for it to come here. My insurance covers my meds but my elderly parents could use the help with the expensive meds they take.

Tara

Some people have to pay 5 bucks or 10 for prescriptions on their insurance plans. It will be cheaper to just pay the 4.00.  Who do you think this is going to effect?

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 24, 2006, 11:47:15 AM
Some people have to pay 5 bucks or 10 for prescriptions on their insurance plans. It will be cheaper to just pay the 4.00.  Who do you think this is going to effect?
My sister's insurance she pays 40 cents for a med that we both take... its not legal...but... since she dont take her's the way she should... I use her's and when its time for refill... I tell her... lol... uh... "we" runnin low...here's 40 cents... she never takes the money becuz she is uppidy high class well-off.

40 cents... can u imagine...

I think walmart is doin something excellent for people that need the help.  I, personally, jus yesterday got approved to get all my meds free.  (becuz I'm a diabetic)

PunkInDrublic

we have a couple of local pharmacies that just announced they will be matching wal-marts prices on meds. Wish they'd all jump on the bandwagon  :D

Tara

I heard on the radio this morning that Wal Mart was having a big meeting today to put 10 more states on the 4.00 program  :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

we have it here it help the people that dont have good Insurance and that is fix on a budject
income

gator8_24

Here in FL it was only in Tampa but soon it coved the entire state. Understand NC now has it.

kntryrebel

hubby is military so we always get are prescriptions for free and if we get them off base we pay nine dollars for name brand and for generic we pay 3 dollars and all are doctor appts are free but hubby pays for it by going to iraq in my opinion :ox

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview