This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PayPal Question

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

The first time I used PayPal was when purchasing autos.  This morning I made a purchase from another company by just logging into PayPal and sending the funds using their email address.  Now, when I buy from BH I always get a confirmation email right away.  With this morning's purchase to this other company, it's showing that the transaction went through, but that the funds are uncleared.  Expected clearing date is 10/31.  I am really confused as to why it is different than it is with BH.  Can someone give me some insight and input into this?  Thanks!!!

xgingerx

sorry i dont know..i hope paypal hasnt changed things >>:D

nightperson

I have used paypal and i get tried of the email that comes from other people that does not work for them so please people if you get something that they want you to comfirm with like redoing the hole thing like your cc #  and it ask for pin # and all the stuff from your card dont answer to it send it to paypal email i get this 2 times a weeks and really getting tried of them i have called paypal and they say just dont answer so please dont give any email that ask for your pin are the last 3 digit of the card just letting you know this paypal is trying to really stop the email from them so call email from paypal but there not

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview