PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:37:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Holloween

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

to all the trick or treeters got a lot or candy and bee safe <> <O> <?> .w. "'"

Homer

I'm gonna crank up some Helloween on Halloween and scare away all the little monsters.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

I've got one of those skeleton masks on my door that will scream whenever anyone gets close to it.

The face is sealed and there is a pump in there that drains blood from the top of his face down to his chin .. it's pretty cool lol

Looks like it's going to be a busy night tonight .. and what sucks is that there is a hockey game on and i'm going to be interupted 3724892 times.

Let's hope i don't  (O+O) any of the kids tonight   :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

You guys are mean. I hope 75343073846  kids come to your door. What kind of candy do you have?  Anything good? :)))

Mayhem

I bought 2 of those big bags of assorted mini chocolate bars ; 2 bags of willy wonka candy & box of mini chips .. the kids are going to be spoiled tonight!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

That's pretty good candy...I'll take the chocolate bars... <..>

It's almost dark here, but it's fixing to pour down rain any minute... :)))

My daughter is our candy passer outer over here tonight. I have badges to get.  :pp

kandykitty20012

I live out in country no trick or treaters come to my house.....i have no one to scare >>:D

tponka

I don't live in the country.. actually within the city limits of a 1.5 million pop city.. but no trick or treaters here in 8 years.. old farts live in my neighborhood!  I thought about taking the pups trick-or-treating, but it's just too dark too soon.  :(

zeboo

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 31, 2006, 03:13:18 PM
I live out in country no trick or treaters come to my house.....i have no one to scare >>:D

same here gonna be quiet night  <:>

foxtrot

good things no kids come to my apartment, i would give them a bag of trash and tell them to put it in the dumpster. i cant even afford a bag of candy for myself

lovebug44

dam my kid came home will 2 pillow cases full of candy

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview