PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:25:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some help from some very creative people!

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

We are planning a scavenger hunt for our employees as part of our Christmas party.  They will be in groups of 3 or 4 and be equipped with one-time-use digital cameras.  We are sending them out for 2 hours to take pictures of their group posing with and doing certain things to earn points for every picture taken.  I have come up with a lot of ideas but need about 20 more and my head hurts from thinking!  The hunt will be taking place in and around a large mall in our area.  So far a few ideas I have are: your group posing with Santa, your group standing next to a mini cooper, standing with a police officer, someone in the group wearing antlers, sitting in a taxi, etc.  Can you creative people help me finish my list?!?  0: I'd also love to come up with a twist such as everyone in your group standing with a septuagenarian (someone in their 70's)  I'd like to come up with a hard synonym for an everyday common item that they would have to know the definition of in order to get the picture.  Get my drift?  Thanks in advance for all your help!! <3

notmypogoname

Tell them to get a pic of someone with their epidermis showing.   :)))

princess

harley89

a-dhold

1 group standing in the water fountain
2 group making a human prymaid
3 group all crammed in the photo booth cube machine
4 group with clothes swapped ie all men in womens clothes and women in mens

janet

In a cemetary.  You could make them find a particular headstone or monumemt.  We had to do that one Halloween night.

princess

Thanks guys!!!  These are some great ideas!!!!  I appreciate your help!  <3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview