PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:01:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can a friend block you?

Started by janhel2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

janhel2002

It always seems a dear friend is always "not in a game room" yet shes gotten the badge challenges within a day or 2. I can't believe I can't catch up with her somewhere! Can I be blocked?

Homer

Yes. If you are on the person's friends list they can block you so you can't see them or message them.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

I always thought if someone did that, we really aren't a "friend"

C~M

You're blocked gator8...lol...just kidding!!

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 02, 2006, 07:24:32 PM
I always thought if someone did that, we really aren't a "friend"

It's also a convenient way of getting rid of pogo stalkers.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 02, 2006, 07:55:20 PM
You're blocked gator8...lol...just kidding!!

But, but, I'm innocent, I tell ya  0:  lol

Stinkerbell

Just because someone blocks you doesn't mean you aren't friends.  I have a friend who follows me into rooms and just wants to talk.  I'd never get a badge if I couldn't 'hide' for awhile.  Also, when I am using an auto, I don't want friends and family coming in trying to chat and I'm not there.

C~M

Exactly Lady,  I just need time away from my friend every now and then so I block her, but always un-block her in a day or two...lol

Tara

I had friends who would die if they knew I used a auto and I got tired of hearing them say.." I was talking to you in chat and you wouldn't answer me back"  I kept having to say my daughter was playing.

I love the block feature.  :D

gator8_24

There is only one person that has come into a game room looking for me that I would prefer not to 'chat' prob'ly could block her when I'm on auto. The main reason I even have a friends list is to ck to see who's playing not to go chat, well only my good friend and I will find each other to chat but she uses auto too so if we don't answer know what's going on . lol  9 times out of 10 they are in a game I'm not interested in playing.  Also have a guy who doesn't like chat rooms so we go private chat hahaha But now don't get ideas.  :))
Actually the pogo and friends for me started on a Nascar driver fan site. We started a Pogo Corner in the Games section (the site also has a game arcade). We posted our pogo names and we chat about the challenges etc. I think we chatted so much on that site that we don't chat in pogo .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview