PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:07:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prayer request

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

My mother was admitted last week to the hospital due to trouble breathing. She does have emphazema. Well any how the news just went down hill from there. She also has cancer on one lung. Fluid had formed which is causing her lung to float. They drained out alot of fluid to help her. She also has degenerated heart failure. Not sure if Im spelling anything right or not. But they cant operate on her lungs or anything due to her heart. They said if they did operate she would die on the table.  She is also loosing the ability to walk as well.Yesterday was her Birthday. All of us went to see her. She seemed in better spirits. Today we will recieve more news on more test that they have done on her. Its been so stressful.Im asking for prayers to be said for her.This is really hard on her as well as us. She doesnt want any of her brothers or sisiters to know that shes this ill or even in the hospital.So please say a prayer for her. 0:

bams68

So sorry to hear Luna, I hope she gets better. My prayers go out to ur family.

Hugs-N-Stuff
Ur Deer Friend
bams

who me?

I'm so sorry to hear about your mothers illness Luna.
My prayers go out to your mom and all those who are in her heart.  0:
your in my thoughts.
     Who Me

IndianLover

Sry to hear that I hope she gets better, Prayers with your mom...

Stinkerbell

My prayers are with you and your mother.  I just went through a cancer scare myself and prayers, both my own and from others, kept me going.

Jonathan

im so sorry to hear that ill keep her in my thoughts

nightperson

Im so sorry to here of the illness my prayers are with you and your family

justahumping

I am so sorry to hear that news Luna.... My prayers are with your mother and the entire family as well

Tara

My prayers are with you and your family Luna. Sorry you're going through such a hard time sweetie.  :-*

Luna

Thank you everyone. I just got home from staying with her last night. She's still in the hospital. The doctors are still waiting on all her test results. When shes able to leave she will be staying with one of my sisters. My mom really isnt too happy about that at all. She keeps telling us she wants to be able to die at her own home like our father did.She feels like if she leaves her home she will be leaving her husband behind.Our father died many yrs agao when I was younger.She still misses him so much. Not sure how to make her understand shes not leaving him. Its so confussing on whats going on. I just want to make the time she has left as happy for her as I can. My daughter is so heart broken because when my mother passes away she will no longer have any more grandparents. Within this past year we have buried 4 other realitives. Guess my daughter feels like shes going into over load. Its so hard not to cry in front of my daughter or my mother. I usually just walk out of the room for a few and cry and then try and regain my strength again. Im so tired. Havent had much sleep since last week. Being on this forum just gives me a little peace when Im taking a break. Again thank you all!!!

nightperson

luna my heart goes out to you and your family, if there is anything i can do just yell hun  0: are all round your family

zeboo

Luna

Ty all. Her spirits are up right now. We are hoping she can leave the hospital today. Just waiting on the doctors for all the test results.

gator8_24

so sorry Luna, my prayers and thoughts are with your mom, you and the family.

xgingerx

luna...you and your mom and family are in my prayers.. 0:

we are all here for you....God Bless

Ginger

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview