PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:44:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Husband on Ebay

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

My husbands favorite swap meet has closed. It is where he got motorcycle parts. I made the mistake of setting up an account for him on Ebay. In the last 4 days he has bought parts totaling 270.00 and has another 138.00 out in bids. I think I will change the password and not tell him what it is.  At least until he finishes a build and sells something. He has 2 bikes under build and 2 trikes something has got to give and it is not going to be me.

Tara

zeboo

Quote from: harleyrider on November 10, 2006, 07:41:35 AM
My husbands favorite swap meet has closed. It is where he got motorcycle parts. I made the mistake of setting up an account for him on Ebay. In the last 4 days he has bought parts totaling 270.00 and has another 138.00 out in bids. I think I will change the password and not tell him what it is.  At least until he finishes a build and sells something. He has 2 bikes under build and 2 trikes something has got to give and it is not going to be me.

whats too stop him from setting up his own account  :ll

nightperson

harley89

Because he is not that good with computers.  He would never figure it out. The man even has trouble with telephones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview