PlayBuddy
August 10, 2024, 01:40:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CindyLouWho will be a year younger

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Happy Birthday CindyLouWho i might be early on this but Happy Birthday and i hope you have a wondefull one ....... ok you can tell me how old 16 huh i guess you never been kiss either Have a good b-day

Jewel

bams68

Happy Birthday as well from me, Hope you have a great day.  :/\

Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

Wow thank you so much Night, Jewel & Bams!!!  That means a lot.   <o>  Yes  I been kissed but been a while, unless you wanta count the grandkids kisses   :))   I was skimming topics, seen my name & thought ut-oh what did I do?  Again thank you!! 

nightperson

IndianLover

nightperson

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 13, 2006, 06:33:36 PM
Wow thank you so much Night, Jewel & Bams!!!  That means a lot.   <o>  Yes  I been kissed but been a while, unless you wanta count the grandkids kisses   :))   I was skimming topics, seen my name & thought ut-oh what did I do?  Again thank you!! 

yvw,hun i hope you have a good one, ok you going to kiss and tell  :)) j/k

zeboo

CindyLouWho

Thank you very much all! but its not my birthday yet  (but I'm not complaining, kinda enjoying the attention as I usually stay in my corner  lol)  :))  And I was wondering how Night knew bout it & I just seen how peoples birthdays are listed on the 1 page, that is really neat. 

CindyLouWho

Quote from: nightperson on November 13, 2006, 06:59:23 PM

I never kiss & tell!  well maybe, depends on how the kissing is   :o  :)))

nightperson

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 13, 2006, 07:51:39 PM
Quote from: nightperson on November 13, 2006, 06:59:23 PM

I never kiss & tell!  well maybe, depends on how the kissing is   :o  :)))

:o

who me?

Happy Birthday Cindy....I think it was today  :-\
If not Happy Birthday anyway  O0

CindyLouWho

Thanks very much Who me & Sports! also the others that posted earler!  Hugs to you all!  I rested today & was lazy, didn't even get dressed   :)).  Getting ready to get my house cleaning done so I can get ready to start  cooking for Thanksgiving.   <..  !@!   <o>

Tara

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview