PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:15:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo gems

Started by ilpogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnCena494

Parrots

i thought i won some gems but they were only tokens  !@#$

Shawna72

When i click on anything from the Badge page it tells me everything is down for maintenance, but the link I posted above which I got to from "my account" will take you to a page which IS working to buy the gems.

Parrots

make sure u sign out shawna before posting something from the pogo website  :(

mr.clean

those have been down all day long ...   They are not going too change intell morning at the earlyest

sort

<..>i have 20 gems, found them in my account just can't use them yet <..>

shoes

I have my 20 free gems too. Im going out right now to buy my :-]

badgehog

Zatanna

My 20 are there today wasn't there yesterday. 

lovebug44

DoubleOscotty

You're supposed to be able to win 'em in the spinner. I hope someone does and posts to let us know it's true

Luna

Does it have to be a particular game or will it do it in all the games?

franchiserrapper

All the gems i got when i started my account was two i would like to know how to get free gems.  pogo is ripping people off big time  sad.gif

Homer

Quote from: franchiserrapper on March 11, 2009, 04:14:02 PM
All the gems i got when i started my account was two i would like to know how to get free gems.  pogo is ripping people off big time  sad.gif

The only ones that are free are in the jackpot spin and it is extremely rare to win them

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

I know someone who won 5 gems in the Jackpot Spinner in Poppit. I know that Pogo said they would have them in "several" games. I think they used to have a list of those games but I searched the HELP site and it has pulled a lot of the info on gems probably because of the new uses they are going to have with them not being exclusive to clubmembers.

Joe C

I personally have won 5 gems. They gave them to me about a year ago. I did not have to claim anything, just poof, in my account.

I was using Uncle Otto and saw the notification in my WINNINGS tab. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I won gems on two occasions.  FOr the life of me, I can't remember which games I was playing.  embarrassed.gif

IfYouOnlyKnew

Quote from: franchiserrapper on March 11, 2009, 04:14:02 PM

I called them on their bluff back around the holidays about the ten free gems they were giving out, had more than qualified via the album purchases etc but they said we were " uneligible due to the fact we were on gift memberships ie 6 month gift" and i called them on it after they used a shotty example of how our cable companies offer certain packages yada yada yada to certain customers and we have the option to buy the bigger packages etc, i replied to them that those said " cable packages in their poor example are always available to all of us regardless of say our bill is past due or we dont have that high end pack etc" well after going back and fourth with them over two or three emails, what do you know they said " we value you as a long time pogo customer so to honor that we are giving you the ten free gems as a one time deal"
i was laughing because if that was the case then they should have been given to everyone, as the 20 free gems from years ago now we got and spent those a long long time ago beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview