PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:45:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

111 Tokens?

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I'm working on my last rank on TP mobile and just got a spin for 111 Tokens. :)))

What an odd number. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

becareful Homer! might be a bad sign, stay away from ladders and black cats! Just missed the 13th by 1 day. :)))

badgehog

Its seems they upgraded the Walmart spin! :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2006, 07:56:28 AM
I'm working on my last rank on TP mobile and just got a spin for 111 Tokens. :)))

They have weird token amounts anyway.  I get 21 tokens a lot.  Sheesh - cheap bastages.

Runner

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 14, 2006, 08:36:17 AM

They have weird token amounts anyway.  I get 21 tokens a lot.  Sheesh - cheap bastages.

21 is the default amount if your phone does not connect to pogo.  It keeps a log of tokens and rank advance then when it does actually connect it updates

TmT

when u get 666 .... keep look'n ova your shoulders  >>:D  :)))

Jonathan

care to do my mobile ones lol i despise cell phones and will not go near them

tponka

Umm.. Any number not evenly divisible by 2 is an odd number. 
(Sorry, smartass mathematician in me coming out!)  heh 

harley89

I just checked the angelic number book and 111 according to the book means (drum roll)An ergenetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Choose your thoughts wisely at this time,ensuring that they match your desires. Don't put any energy ino thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them.   QUICK HOMER envision yourself as a muscle bound GOD winning the lottery 

Homer

Quote from: harleyrider on November 15, 2006, 12:45:04 PM
I just checked the angelic number book and 111 according to the book means (drum roll)An ergenetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Choose your thoughts wisely at this time,ensuring that they match your desires. Don't put any energy ino thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them.   QUICK HOMER envision yourself as a muscle bound GOD winning the l****y 

So you mean I lost my chance to be rich because I was busy thinking about sex? :)))

harley89

Looks like you did Homer. That will teach you to be a naughty boy.

Homer

mr.clean

homer i got that 2 times last night ... then a 100  spin   hmmm what happened?  150 was the lowest  >>:D

Homer

Probably had something to do with all the changes they've been making. I don't really care about it now that I have all my mobile badges done. <..>

I hope they are done with the mobile crap. Some of us don't see so well. !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview