PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:12:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems

Started by Parrots,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: samara on November 15, 2006, 03:33:48 PM
Hi all, just a short note to say I am in Australia and I can't get gems yet, I hope soon though. I purchase all the premium albums for myself and my very good friend I met on Pogo and also pay her and mine yearly subsciption and I also bought the poppit show. I think dear Mr. Pogo is going to be getting a very stern email from me regarding this. >:((

I just started a thread saying pretty much the same thing. I would tell them exactly what you said here. Make sure you let them know you pay for 2 accounts and all the extra stuff and you hope Santa Claus pisses in their living room floor.  :)) (Sorry couldn't help it)

blueroses

hi there, here some info for all ppl there life out from us and canada. go to www.ea.com and change your adress from germany or from uk, or from australia to the us and try the postzip 22162-1010 :-X...it works

lovebug44

do thay have gems in the spinner to are no?

Soxbabe

Quote from: Tara on November 15, 2006, 03:37:04 PM
Quote from: samara on November 15, 2006, 03:33:48 PM
Hi all, just a short note to say I am in Australia and I can't get gems yet, I hope soon though. I purchase all the premium albums for myself and my very good friend I met on Pogo and also pay her and mine yearly subsciption and I also bought the poppit show. I think dear Mr. Pogo is going to be getting a very stern email from me regarding this. >:((

hope Santa Claus pisses in their living room floor.  :)) (Sorry couldn't help it)

that totally made my day..... I haven't laughed this hard in a while.  :D

samara

Well Blueroses, I now live in Florida USA and guess what I got my 20 free gems and I can start getting into the premiums, by the way should I worry about getting caught out with Pogo on this switch over or what  , but I suppose it is the risk I take. O0

yoshisquest

hubby is SOO SO sweet.  I had a crappy day at work come home and he bought up 20 bucks worth of gems for me

swissmissy63

aquamarin

blueroses

Quote from: samara on November 15, 2006, 04:32:54 PM
Well Blueroses, I now live in Florida USA and guess what I got my 20 free gems and I can start getting into the premiums, by the way should I worry about getting caught out with Pogo on this switch over or what  , but I suppose it is the risk I take. O0
no risk, no fun  ;::

Tracey

would they not find out  where u live when it comes out of ur bank account? if not i will do that myself and live in florida with ya`s  :pp  :)))

wildcat

blueroses

well, I have going to change my adress, back to pogo and add my badge, than, back to ea, change my adress again, finish. pogo is annoy me....Iam annoy pogo O0

vasunlover

blueroses

Tracey

so did u change ur address back rose?

what she is saying is she changed her address to florida .bought the gems and put it back to her other one she had b4 .. and if pogo annoys her she is going to annoy pogo lol.

Tracey

Quote from: wildcat on November 16, 2006, 09:11:49 AM
i did it too. but what if i win a jp? 

just dont claim it or change ur address back to wat u had b4

Tracey

i really dont know wat to do .. i wonder wat pogo will do if they knew i done that ..

wildcat

if i change my adress back will my new minis and badges still be there? and what if i dont claim the jp? pogo will see how many badges i have and take them all??? :OO

blueroses

ok, I cant use my gems, because Iam a german member, ok ? so I must go to change my adress from germany to usa, ok? than I go to pogo, use my gems for a badge. Go back to ea ,change my adress from usa to germany, ok? Now I have my badge.

blueroses

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview