PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:13:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems

Started by Parrots,

Previous topic - Next topic

WILDBORN

Blueroses - if i join you in florida lol and buy the gems then swap them for mix & match badge challenges can I change my address back to the uk or do i need to complete the challenge and get the badge first?

WILDBORN

:OO been to www.ea.com but not sure where i go to change address - tried changing it under my account on pogo and it wouldnt let me  :'(( I want to get the mix and match bages  :'((

blueroses

hi wildborn, If you add your badge, you can back to change your adress, you dont need completed the challange, its still in your album O0

WILDBORN

Hi its not letting me change address under "my account" as it doesn't match my credit card address - how do i do it?

blueroses

ok, go to www.ea.com, klick on your name ( above on the right site ) than under Nation Tools klick on My Account, now you must enter your password, klick ok, go to Edit Member Info, On country you change to usa and ZIP/postal code the number 22162-1010. klick ok. go back to pogo, add your badge, than go to ea again and change back to the uk.I hope I can help you, and sorry for my bad english.

WILDBORN

Your english is better than mine lol. I've managed to change to living in Florida but when I try to buy gems I keep getting a message saying I have chosen to opt out of gems  >:((  :OO please lol

blueroses

ok, If you on pogo, klick on your mini, than klick to add gems, enter your password, klick on continue and now you can buy gems. O0

muffin862

I am getting the same error. And i am Canadian :(. Some how they had me set to Afganastan. I managed to change it back to Canadian and now it wont let me purchase gems. I have contacted them repeatedly :( no luck so far. Had someone look at my question but they never answered it just read it :(

gator8_24

Sounds like Pogo still has lots to correct. Sorry about your problems.  I haven't tried to buy gems yet. I might have problems to and I realy do live in Florida lol

aquamarin

O0 Thank you Blueroses.. hat geklappt  :D

_Dragonfly_

ich habs genau so gemacht wie du es gesagt hast, es hat funktioniert.

aber ich lass die adresse so oder was meinst du Blue???

Danke !!!!!!!    ;::

blueroses

bitte bitte drache und dottie  O0 aber ich würde die adresse gleich wieder ändern, weil es sein könnte dass du den jp gewinnst und du die adresse angeben must, das merken die dann, denke ich, also ich habs gleich wieder geändert. :/\

rose1977

How freaking funny. Right before we had all the down time earlier this week, I saw the mini's were for sale with tokens. (the animated ones) I bought all the back grounds, goodies and the dancing girl with my tokens. Pogo had obviously messed up...lol I still have my animated things nad never spent a dime on the gems.  I wonder if they'll take them away.  :-]

donna180

I have tried to buy gems but they are only available for USA and Canada.
That cannot be right surely

Stinkerbell

There's a whole 'nuther thread here somewhere that this is being discussed on and unfortunately, it is correct.  I'm not sure which thread it is, but if you can find it you'll see that there's a whole lot of folks who are none too happy, including US members.

yoshisquest

donna180

ok its prob on that loooooong thread bout pogo gems....I will read threw it now

Thanks

_Dragonfly_

BLUE        Hast Du jetzt noch GEMS gekauft zusätzlich oder wartest Du ab was passiert?

Echt doof das ganze.

Grüße Dottie                                :-]

_Dragonfly_

Hi Aquadrache, hast du jetzt noch GEMS gekauft oder?

Wenn ja wie? lol

:OO

aquamarin

Hi Dottie..
ne hab keine mehr gekauft.. ärger >>:D mich über diese Geschäftsmethoden
und werde wohl auch keine kaufen.
Hab nur die kostenlosen genutzt mit Blues Hilfe :D und das wars

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview