Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thanksgiving 2006 super badge cheats

Started by cowgirlxheart16,

Previous topic - Next topic

cowgirlxheart16

hey guys um my holiday guest pass expires the 30th and i really want the thanksgiving 2006 super badge i was wondering if anyone know the cheats to it or could get the cheats to it. i would love it if someone could help me with this..thanks!

Jewel

The easiest way to get it this week is to buy a premium album and do the badges in that until you get the super badge.  That is the only way I know to do it.

rnwb

To get mine, I kept activating the Fortune Bingo badges in both the Piece of Cake premium album and the new mix-and-match album. Every time I got a bingo, it counted as two challenge badges toward the super badge, lol. Had it in no time!

Tara

Quote from: rnwb on November 22, 2006, 10:13:20 PM
To get mine, I kept activating the Fortune Bingo badges in both the Piece of Cake premium album and the new mix-and-match album. Every time I got a bingo, it counted as two challenge badges toward the super badge, lol. Had it in no time!

Did mine exactly like that also.

cowgirlxheart16

that would work but like i said im not a fulltime club pogo player im only on a pass and i dont have a credit card to pay for the premium badge books..but thanks for the help

C~M

Just a question here...if you are on a pass, you will lose the badges when time is up unless you use a credit card or other means of paying for the club, so that being said, why worry about a usless badge that you won't even be able to show off in the first place?  Like I said, it's just a question, not meant to sound mean.

*edited for a missing letter...lol

cowgirlxheart16

actually you dont lose them. ive been on passes before and i still have all the badges i ever won. true you dont get to show them off anymore but they go into storage. you dont lose them.

sportsguru

Quote from: rnwb on November 22, 2006, 10:13:20 PM

I kept doing the bowling badge(bowl 25 or it could have been 50 strikes) over and over from the piece of cake album to get the super Turkey badge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview