Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo gems from a uk player

Started by lfc2211,

Previous topic - Next topic

lfc2211

don't know how everybody else feels about this only being for USA players but i think it sucks, Ive been playing on pogo for over three years now and have even bought all the premium albums and now they bring out gems and say no you cant play no more.
well thats it Ive just cancelled my account and wont be back will go to sling dot
its just the fact that these badges will only be out for a limited time so by the time there out for the UK everyone will have badges that are unavailable anymore the hole point of playing on pogo is to have fun and show your good at certain games ( or cheating lol )
so my question is now that ive ranted on is how many other uk and non americans feel the same that pogo is just being really petty about this hole thing

Tracey

well i feel like poo ... im like urself .. i paid for their premium badges and i also dont get it abotu the gems .. god knows how different is that from us payin for their premium etc .. i also asked them and pointed out in thier statement to them about the bit they said "but please try not to get too jealous! " the cheeky ........ so god knows wat pack of lies they will come back to me with  >:((

Homer

Quote from: lfc2211 on November 15, 2006, 02:42:56 PM
don't know how everybody else feels about this only being for USA players but i think it sucks, Ive been playing on pogo for over three years now and have even bought all the premium albums and now they bring out gems and say no you cant play no more.
well thats it Ive just cancelled my account and wont be back will go to sling dot
its just the fact that these badges will only be out for a limited time so by the time there out for the UK everyone will have badges that are unavailable anymore the hole point of playing on pogo is to have fun and show your good at certain games ( or cheating lol )
so my question is now that ive ranted on is how many other uk and non americans feel the same that pogo is just being really petty about this hole thing

Uh slingnot is no picnic. Virtually every room is empty over there. I was checking it out just for the hell of it. Maybe you should talk to them and ask if there are any plans for your part of the world.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swissmissy63

i heard that slingdot did away with their 6 month and 1 year payment options and now it's 4.99 a month. seems cheap but for 60.00 bucks a year it sure aint worth it.

gator8_24

Just my opinion but I believe that POGO should have it either pay with gems(at a supposedly discount) or use the usual payment plans, same with mini stuff, there should be an option gems or tokens.

BLB

I think it totally sux too, I'm in Australia and we are unable to get them as well even though they appear on badge central and it says you have 20 gems, you click on the link only to be told it's not available to me GRRRR, if pogo are going to make new things for members at least make it for everyone.  >:((   (O+O)  !@#$

harley89

I am US and it sucks from my view of things. Why make premium books and mini mall specials unavailable to only US players. Not good business practice.

Torn2pieces

Doesn't make any sense to me. If they can take other people from other countries money for membership/premium albums, why can't they buy friggen useless gems?

Sorry for those who can't get them. I wish I could donate the 20 they gave me to someone who wants them. I have no use for them.

OmegaSnake

I'm completely miffed about it, i don't understand what benefit it is to them, by not giving the UK members the same as the US members? We both pay the same subcription fees, yet they get the gems and we dont, absolutely pointless.

Tracey

yeah i know and i feel the same way but pogo stated that its to do with the laws .. thats wat i dont get about the law with gems

JENNY28

now i wrote off to pogo and complained abt it this is the reply i got for them

Unfortunately, we are not currently able to offer Pogo Gems for purchase to UK players. As we're always keen to emphasise, even though we've launched a Pogo UK Beta site, Club Pogo continues to be a US managed service. In the future, we do plan to launch a UK version of Club Pogo, complete with Pogo Gems. However, for now, we apologise for the fact that UK players are unable to purchase them.

Please note that the addition of Pogo Gems to the US site does not in any way adversely affect existing Club Pogo memberships. You can still do the weekly Challenges, collect those Badges, get great stuff from the Mini Mall and enjoy all of those great exclusive games. You may occasionally stumble across players with Mini items that aren't in the Mini Mall, but please try not to get too jealous! You will be able to get hold of these items further down the line when the local UK Club Pogo is launched

blueroses

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

blueroses

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview