Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Changes to Trivial Pursuit

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

I noticed today that you can no longer go back to the start of this games original dates.

The farthest you can go back is now one year.

Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, when did they change it?

I r a cheat

That's quite annoying...I had unfinished pies from the year before! swear2.gif

They probably changed it this year. I think we should complain...Trivial is one of my favourite (cheating) games and got me lots of tokies.

TeaMomof7

I'm irritated about this too, can't believe they changed it without any warning  slap1.gif

dustyshot

That is BS. I have not gone back far enough now I can't. That sucks BIG TIME! diablo.gif Time to summon the devil on pogo. hysterical.gif

S1lent

I agree,

I was using numerous screen names just to rack up tokens (that aren't worth anything).  I use to get 6.2 million tokens per screen name and it would take me about 4 days to rank out...now I get calendar completed (on both US and UK) and only get @ 4 million tokens per screen name...so I am forced to generate more fake names.

I suffer from OCT (Obsessive Compulsive Tokens) and I cannot stop.

S1lent

BTW ... My account is @2.1 billion.  Maybe I am hoping I get caught by the POGO cops and get deactivated...and can end this OCT.

Additionally,  I am doing this because I had an account that had 300 million tokens that got deactivated several years ago.

Finally, I have been drinking wine tonight...Happy New Year all you cheaters...LOL 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview