Main Menu

I Had A Bad Day. I Need Love.

Started by Joshua,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joshua on November 14, 2006, 06:45:04 PM
Who Loves Me?

Joshua.

Everyone loves everyone here, Josh.  You're in a love filled place.  If you need love, you've come to the right place.  Now sit down and behave.  LOL  Just kidding!!!!

TmT

Do you need to talk to someone about an issue botherin you?  How old are you?  Can we give you any kind of phone number for emotional support crisis?

who me?

Ahh Joshua,
So sorry to hear your having a bad day. :(
If its anything that any of us here can help you with just say.
Sometimes it helps to have an outsiders view of something, they tend to look at it from a different angle and see things we can't.
You've never really posted before so i'd like to take this opportunity to tell you what such great work you do.  :D
You make wonderful auto's and that makes alot of people happy, so if we could return the favor in some small way it would be our pleasure to help you if we could.
I'm not too sure about the ie 7 thing. Can you set it for different views or layouts?  :-\  I still have 6 and i'm trying to hold off on upgrading to 7 for now...I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it huh  ???
Seriously though I hope your bad day is soon over and tomorrow starts out with you waking with a smile on your face.
You have alot of friends here on the forum you don't even know about, So if things are starting to get you down just stop in here for awhile and bend an ear we would all be more than happy to help you out.
Heres a hug and a kiss hoping your day is brighter tomorrow   (OO)    :-*

zeboo

Who Loves Me?

Joshua.

who doesn't have a bad day sooner or later? if your looking for a place with some people who truly care and will give you support well you found it, the people here are awesome and we take the time to listen ..may the sun shine in your corner of the world think positive and it will get better and you will be  <..> in no time  O0

MidnightSun_

Jewel

kandykitty20012

Things will look better Josuha....we all love you <3  (OO) here is a hug for ya  (OO)

badgehog

Heres some lovin' Joshua, I hope today is a better day :-*

bams68

Hope ur day today is a better one, and better then this poor guys day LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams (OO)

Tara

bluebell1us

The Lord loves you as well as the great people from this site. I have found so many nice people here.
Who Loves Me?

Joshua.

0:

gator8_24

Ah, Joshua, the guy behind my emails speaks!  You have no doubt pulled a few hairs out trying to help me lol so I will return the favor for you.(just lucky for me I can't use my pogo name or email name here ).

Thanks for the work done on autos, where would we be without them?  We all luv ya  <3 and will listen, offer advise that you can take or leave it. Have a better day , your job has to get frustrating at times, that's when you come to PC.
Just keep thinking this could have been you>>>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview