PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:38:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Have a question..mix & match

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

I have a question about the mix & Match album. I'm sure it is in here someplace but couldn't find an answer. Do I understand it correctly that 1 album can contain 1-20 badges and do you have to add all 20 (or what ever number you choose) have to be added at one time OR can we add to the album 1 or more each time til reach 20? yeah, I got lost in the translation. thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 16, 2006, 05:50:23 PM
I bought all of them at once. Damn pogo! (O+O)

But there are to be new ones every month lol

harley89

I bought all at once and have 1 full book and another with the balance in it. I did not count how many badges went in the 1st book so it does have a limit as to the number of badges will go in the book

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on November 17, 2006, 04:28:59 AM
I bought all at once and have 1 full book and another with the balance in it. I did not count how many badges went in the 1st book so it does have a limit as to the number of badges will go in the book

It's 20 in the first book and it put it 5 in the second book.

gator8_24

I haven't bought any for the mix /match yet, just the gems.  This is when I get stingy, hold on to my gems or spend them lol
thanks for the info

gator8_24

Ok bought my first album, but only put 12 in it, wanted games I thought could do without an auto for now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview