PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:35:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

EASports survey

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

In my email this morning had a reply from EASports about one of my questions I sent to pogo when the friends list etc was gone. It was a customer satisfaction survey , "How are we doing?"  I didn't , but if wanted a possible phone call from them, leave phone number in the comment box. My responses were not that high as they never answered my question!

Anyone else get one of these surveys?  I've also sent one about the use if gems  :))) I've checked "My stuff" but no replies .

Stinkerbell

I did get a survey and I gave them VERY LOW grades because I don't find their HELP section easy to use at all.
I hated having to fill out all kinds of stuff when it wasn't relevant to my question... its dumb to ask what game, what forum, what platform, etc., when it's irrelevant!

LastCall@2

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

I also got one recently when I asked a question and no, they weren't the least bit helpful to me either.

mr.clean

I get one everytime    I file something  >>:D

jillybean

i sent them a question and never got a reply.  so i get this email bout the survey.  i told them off.  i gave them all negative ratings and in the comment box at the end i asked them if i had to pay for answer that pogo was all about money now lol.  i threatened to pull all my accounts and they still ignored me lol.  i basically told them the ea support is useless lol.  no i didnt have a good experience with answers.

ImJustOneOldFart

You know they just ask you to take the survey, because they want you to think they are listening to your whining....

truth is: all the surveys get printed out and are used when EA has its annual company picnic...... they use the printed surveys to keep the barn fire going......

*~Peri~*

In my opinion, I find EA/Pogos help section to be very hard to navigate around & not user friendly at all!  >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview