Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-n-Match Badges

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

I do believe since the big still badge pictures I posted in an old thread and the fact I purchased the Mix-n-Match badge challenges, that these badges are for the next installment.  I am guessing by Pogo saying they will offer new challenges each month just like Jigsaw Detective that these will be available on or about December 1st...lol

Click The Image Below To Enlarge.

Click Above Image To Enlarge.

Jewel

Hey, I really like the stackem/harvest one and the wild hopscotch one.  O0 Thanks for posting them.

Tara

Thanks for posting...That's 10 badges so it's probably going to cost an extra 10 bucks a month to get all the badges plus the regular premium badge books they say they will still be putting out, plus the new to go games that they will be starting that have badges.

This is starting to sound like I'm ordering a coffee from Starbucks. I'll take 1 regular with animated on the side and extra gems and 3 to go ones. :,

Hooper2092

Love those badges! Hope you are right. I'm gonna go broke trying to keep up  :(

cranky

TmT

Quote from: Hooper2092 on November 22, 2006, 06:56:08 AM

Yeah.. if I buy 19.99  a month for gems to get mix and match... plus reg membership annually.. and premium badges... plus "to go games".. I need to freakin take "stock" in pogo....  That's 239.88 a yr for mix and match... 29.99 membership... and premium badges estimatin at another 100 bucks.. and if pogo cxld me due to cheatin or any other reason... I want every single dime back... of course... thats a losin argument... lmao.   That is definitely a losin battle....

Ok.. somebody tell me.. how far off am I on the math... help a sista out... :)))

cranky

lol it's worth it for me since i dont really go anywhere since my shopping buddy moved away lol

Hooper2092

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 22, 2006, 07:15:48 AM

Yeah.. if I buy 19.99  a month for gems to get mix and match... plus reg membership annually.. and premium badges... plus "to go games".. I need to freakin take "stock" in pogo....  That's 239.88 a yr for mix and match... 29.99 membership... and premium badges estimatin at another 100 bucks.. and if pogo cxld me due to cheatin or any other reason... I want every single dime back... of course... thats a losin argument... lmao.   That is definitely a losin battle....

Ok.. somebody tell me.. how far off am I on the math... help a sista out... :)))

When Club Pogo first came out, I got my husband hooked. I was like "yessss!" because we were saving a lot of money on PS2 games that he no longer 'had' to have because he spent his gaming time on Pogo. But... of course of course EA knew they were gonna get us one way or another!

Homer

Quote from: Hooper2092 on November 22, 2006, 07:26:07 AM

When Club Pogo first came out, I got my husband hooked. I was like "yessss!" because we were saving a lot of money on PS2 games that he no longer 'had' to have because he spent his gaming time on Pogo. But... of course of course EA knew they were gonna get us one way or another!

If you would like to indulge your husband check out www.gamefly.com

They have several pricing plans. I've been using them for about a year now and have never had a problem and it's much cheaper than buying.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DoubleOscotty

Working on basic assumption of 10 per month. 3 animated and 7 not, you would have to buy $20 of gems 5 times. plus membership is $135 a year (excluding premium albums, since they are not always the same (next one is $3) and minis)

DoubleOscotty

And my biggest concern is not the money but the time. Need to quit my job and school

Tara

The new badges will be out on Jan 15th...I didn't want everyone patiently waiting on the morning of the 14th.   :,

Mary

thanks miss tara for info   +-+  or is that mrs homer  :)))

Jewel

GoneFishin

So I'm bored, looking through ppl's profiles/mini's.  I come across this one and this person who has some cool badges ... now I look and look and look for these and I can't find them anywhere on pogo.  I want some of those badges this person has (Magic Stepping Stones Badge - Mahjong Garden, Cacti in Love Badge - Poppit, House Warming Badge - Canasta)

This person has Mix-n- Match and Mix-n-Match 2 listed when I look under her badge album but I Don't see any of these badges listed in those albums, they only show under the badge tab on her player information.  Am I looking in the wrong place?? LOL I feel stupid.  Can someone please tell me where these badges/challenges are listed!?

Thanks

Mayhem

The badges you are seeing were stolen off Pogo's badge server.

There is some links being spread around various sites that will give you all the mix and match badges for free + give you all the unreleased badges.

I can't stress this enough : Do not click on those links!

Yes, they will give you the badges but that is considered theft since these badges require gems (which you must purchase from Pogo/EA). Pogo is aware of these sites and all the users who have cheated the system and they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

GoneFishin

WOW!
Thank you for your reply, I guess I don't want those badges after all!! Well I do but when the time is LEGAL.

WV4057

:o wow what some people will do for a badge.now we have peeps out there stealing from pogo.i love pogo's badges just as much as the other person but not worth going to jail over.pay a fine or pay for gems id stick with the gems.thanks for all your great info homer you are keeping so many of us out of jail.... :/\

WV4057

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview