Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

david/ross

apple

i cant get them as i cpme from uk anyone know when premium ones be out

swamp

badgehog

Jewel

I guess they wanted to give people a variety. The Pogo screening one popped up when I completed my first book.  Now I will probably get one of the others when I complete the second one.

mr.clean

Jewel

No, they aren't stolen badges.  I know for a fact that the screening badge popped up when I finished my book and the pool party one popped up when my friend finished hers.

mr.clean

maybe it's the order you have the badges in our books?   just a thought

mr.clean

Jewel

It may very well be that or possibly they didn't add the pool or the screening until later.  My friend and I did not finish our books until way after most other people had theirs.  We got ours the first week of January.

Jewel

Then I wish they would have been joking when they thought up the mahjong, phlinx and blackjack badges.  :)))

LadyDi

I am a bit confused about the mahjong from mix and match.  I've been playing on and off for two years (mostly for weekly challenges)...however, have many many hours invested.  Yet, I am only to age 35.  How the heck much time does it take to celebrate 12 birthdays?  Is this an impossible badge???  Or, have I not been getting proper credit for my "birthdays" in the past?

Homer

If you are using the auto it will take about 6-8 hours to get the 12 you need. If you are playing by hand......good luck.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

I went from Age 27 to 172 in a couple of days using an auto. Mind you, I let it run all night!  :ooo

BlueStarGirl

Went to check out my Mix n Match albums today and found all of them to be erased, like I've never done them.  Also , none of the badges show up in the "My Badges" profile area.  This happen to anyone else?

Homer

Did you buy your badges with gems or are you one of the people who got them for "FREE"?

BlueStarGirl

Homer

Oh ok. The reason I asked is because some people had the badges before they were released and I'm sure pogo will be taking action against those people since they were stolen. Mine still appear.

TmT

Never had that prob... only prob I ever had was when Pogo removed all birthday badges except my 6mos' one.... but gave'em all back.  That is wierd....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview