Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

xbox 360 for $100 USD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

At 11 am PST on November 23rd (U.S. Thanksgiving), Amazon.com will be selling 1,000 Xbox 360 Core Systems for only $100.00 US.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

CindyLouWho

Well I'd get 1 for the grandkids if I could get it at that price, but my luck I'd be the 1,001 person & not get it.   :ooo

Mayhem

I'm going to try and snag one .. if I'm sucessful, I'll give it away on here  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

CindyLouWho

that is so sweet & nice of you to do that , i sure hope you get 1 of em!   hope i get 1 too but my luck of winning something isn't good  but i always keep trying.   ::)

IndianLover

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 20, 2006, 05:45:37 AM
that is so sweet & nice of you to do that , i sure hope you get 1 of em!   hope i get 1 too but my luck of winning something isn't good  but i always keep trying.   ::)

lol, i hear that you think I would stop playing the same # on the auto contest but nope I stick to it because the # means alot to me.... but oh well happy to see someone win

CindyLouWho

Quote from: IndianLover on November 20, 2006, 05:59:58 AM
Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 20, 2006, 05:45:37 AM
that is so sweet & nice of you to do that , i sure hope you get 1 of em!   hope i get 1 too but my luck of winning something isn't good  but i always keep trying.   ::)

lol, i hear that you think I would stop playing the same # on the auto contest but nope I stick to it because the # means alot to me.... but oh well happy to see someone win

i usually stick to 2 different #'s.  if i use the low # then a high # wins & if i use the high # then naturally a low # wins   :))  but i keep playing & it is nice to see someone win.  maybe someday 1 of us will win something & shock us all to pieces   :o  :))

bluebell1us

Hey, my grandsons want one of those so bad, do I just go there and bid or what?

Homer

Quote from: bluebell1us on November 21, 2006, 10:49:25 AM
Hey, my grandsons want one of those so bad, do I just go there and bid or what?

You probably have to go to the website and purchase one as quickly as you can at the specific time. You will be extremely lucky to get one. I'm sure there are thousands of people waiting on this.

On another note the other day when PS3 was released Best Buy was told to offer customers who did not get a PS3 an Xbox at a greatly reduced price.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

That will be 2:00 pm eastern time right?  I just don't want to get so busy with the holiday cooking etc & goof up on the time.   :))

CindyLouWho

OK, who all was lucky enough to get 1 of these yesterday???   O0  I sure wasn't   :(  I got busy doing last minute dinner things & remembered 15 minutes too late.  Naturally when I went there to check, they was all gone  !@#$  WTG to anyone that got 1 !!

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 24, 2006, 11:15:41 AM
OK, who all was lucky enough to get 1 of these yesterday???   O0  I sure wasn't   :(  I got busy doing last minute dinner things & remembered 15 minutes too late.  Naturally when I went there to check, they was all gone  !@#$  WTG to anyone that got 1 !!

Were you on  <<> naughty list? :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PunkInDrublic

I missed out on the xbox but I did snag a dance with me barbie for half price. At 2:04 all the xboxes were gone, and by 2:09 the other 3 deals they had were gone.  :<<

CindyLouWho

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on November 24, 2006, 02:03:54 PM
I missed out on the xbox but I did snag a dance with me barbie for half price. At 2:04 all the xboxes were gone, and by 2:09 the other 3 deals they had were gone.  :<<

wtg punk getting the barbie!  well i had planned to be on the site early ready to go but with a houseful here & trying to get dinner ready, needless to say the time slipped by before i realized i'd missed it, oh well the  kids didn't need it anyway, they can continue on with their playstation  :))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Homer on November 24, 2006, 11:29:23 AM
Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 24, 2006, 11:15:41 AM

Were you on  <<> naughty list? :)))

undoubtly i am   :o  )))

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 24, 2006, 06:03:40 PM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on November 24, 2006, 02:03:54 PM

wtg punk getting the barbie!  well i had planned to be on the site early ready to go but with a houseful here & trying to get dinner ready, needless to say the time slipped by before i realized i'd missed it, oh well the  kids didn't need it anyway, they can continue on with their playstation  :))
Thanks... now if I could just find a dang Baby Alive for under $100. Or maybe I'll get lucky and one of the other kindergarten monsters will tell mine the truth about santa.  :)))

Ilovemyweims

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview