PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:04:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Air High Jinks Secret Mix-n-Match Badge NEED HELP WERE TO FIND IT

Started by tomdonna_237,

Previous topic - Next topic

tomdonna_237

Hello I thought I had all the mix and match badges but I cant seem to find this one (Air High Jinks Secret Mix-n-Match Badge) can some one please tell me how to get it thanks to all

Jewel

I haven't gotten it yet but I thought that was the badge we get for finishing all 20 of the badges in the mix n match album, but I am not positive of that.

rnwb

The "Air High Jinx Secret Mix-and-Match Badge" is the one you get for completing the second book of 20 mix-and-match challenges. Which means it can't be won yet, since there are currently only 25 mix-and-match challenges available to us, and you'd need 40. Incidentally, the badge you get for completing the first book of 20 mix-and-match challenges is the "Piecing It Together Secret Mix-and-Match Badge". Hope that helps!

Tara

Quote from: rnwb on November 23, 2006, 12:55:21 AM
The "Air High Jinx Secret Mix-and-Match Badge" is the one you get for completing the second book of 20 mix-and-match challenges. Which means it can't be won yet, since there are currently only 25 mix-and-match challenges available to us, and you'd need 40. Incidentally, the badge you get for completing the first book of 20 mix-and-match challenges is the "Piecing It Together Secret Mix-and-Match Badge". Hope that helps!

Pogo messed up then because I have all 25 badges done and yes I got the "Piecing It Together Secret Mix-and-Match Badge"...but like Homer and  a few other people that have also finished it, all got the  "Air High Jinx Secret Mix-and-Match Badge"  I don't know why we got different ones for finishing, but we did.

mr.clean

do you know anything about these ????

Aces Up! Faster than a Speeding Train Badge Get 75 Jackpot Spins in 2 weeks!
Battlephlinx Sacred Scarab Badge  Earn 100 "power-ups" in 2 weeks! 12

Jungle Gin Toucan Badge Win 15 500-point matches in 1 week! 12

Do you have any of those ?  If sooo how do i get them ???  There not listed on my badge lists

rnwb

You can't get those, they're not available yet. And neither are these:

Fortune Bingo      Bunny Love Badge
   Get the ONLY Bingo in the room 10 times in 2 weeks!

Pop Fu      Karate Chop Badge
   Pop 2,500 balloons on MEDIUM Skill Level or higher (not including the speed round) in 2 weeks!    

Showbiz Slots      Tabloid Badge
   Win more than your bet 25 times in under 2 hours!

Squelchies     It's Raining Squelchies Badge
   Make a Combo of 3 or more groups of Squelchies 40 times in 4 days!

Word Whomp     Toot Your Own Badge
   Win 12 games IN A ROW in 2 days!    

Word Whomp    Baby Blocks Badge
   Win 10 games on Skill Level 2 in 2 hours!

That's weird about people getting different badges for finishing the album; I wonder if Pogo did mess up (probably, lol) or if they did it that way on purpose, for some reason.

Momma

Only the great pogo minds will ever know....okies that is an oxi-moron...pogo and great minds...

Kathe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview