PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:33:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

IE Script Errors

Started by titansfan,

Previous topic - Next topic

titansfan

has anyone has them script errors keeps popping up and i want to avoid it, how?
this is drivin me nuts

admin

Could you be more descriptive?

I think you are the only one having this problem. Maybe try using a different browser.

Homer

If you could describe it better maybe I could help.

If you could paste the error in here that would be great.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

titansfan

ok john go here
www.geocities.com/titansfanatic1/nobanner.html

Homer

I had no problems with the website. Are you using IE6 and if so have you downloaded all the crtitical updates?

titansfan

i do windows updates
i ask abored and he helped  i had the file from him and i thought it worked but it didnt.

Homer

What happens when you click yes or no?

BTW, don't download the Orbit thing...sounds like spyware to me.

titansfan

i had AdSubtract>>AdBolish>>Ads0ff>>AdMuncher>>and now FilterGate, i like filtergate, it kills ads, popups, and EVEN script errors, this is a great program too. Admuncher is really pain in the butt because the banner ad hides on pogo screen and the banner replacement goes to bottom and all them popup codes popups up another browser IE window, even intermissions, when intermission begins, another popup comes up, its a source to the ads i killed, so i got the good Filtergate, its 1.33 MB, better than AdSubtract, it never worked for me so i gave up on that, i still got it on my website too. Not giving it out here, want my website, then private message me

Homer

I use crazy browser. Kills popups and can interface multiple websites from same browser window. ;D

Homer

Here is link if you want to take it for a test ride. It's free. ;D

http://www.crazybrowser.com/

titansfan

Pug628

titansfan

i found a site that has freeware stuff, its NOT warez or other illegal stuff on there. Its a cool site that can maintain your computer, or has some cool screensaver downloads, some other stuff, check it out. If its illegal, my bad, delete the link.
it only has some popup killers and stuff like that on here, i emailed the dude that i can get a freeware for a program with a script error killer
i uninstalled ALL of my ad remover softwares because theyre all shareware. good luck.

oh the site is http://www.mnsi.net/~jhlavac/freeware/

titansfan

and one thing the script errors are not on top when its blocking pogo screen when im using auto with the auto mouse in it, it will go away, but them Security warnings, it always on top, everytime i leave it on auto all night it keeps popping up and the auto stops, http://www.sophos.com/images/eng/screendumps/faq/verisign.gif  example there
i been having this problem like a week.

Pug628

make sure you hit NO cuz you neaver know if  they are spyware

titansfan

isnt this great? i have NOT had a single script error for past 3 weeks. The website (clickspring.net) is gimme all them errors and it stopped.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview