Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pirates of the caribbean Dead Man's Chest

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

pirates of the caribbean Dead Man's Chest Comes out on DVD in 3 days wooohooo )))

harley89

Loved the 1st one and cant wait to see the second.  It got even funnier once I read Johnny Depp based the Jack Sparrow role on Keith Richards 

lovebug44

lovebug44

Be the first to own Pirates: Dead Man's Chest! Participating Wal-Marts will be open at midnight tonight (Dec. 4th). You'll get a bonus t-shirt with your purchase of the DVD.

Wal-Mart is also offering all sorts of great merchandise through their Pirates Shop. Check it out:
Pirates Shop

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: lovebug44 on December 04, 2006, 12:32:21 PM
Be the first to own Pirates: Dead Man's Chest! Participating Wal-Marts will be open at midnight tonight (Dec. 4th). You'll get a bonus t-shirt with your purchase of the DVD.

Wal-Mart is also offering all sorts of great merchandise through their Pirates Shop. Check it out:
Pirates Shop

ill have to check it out, I camp out every year at a friend house with our dogs ( weimaraners) and every year there is a theme this year its a pirate theme. 

Stinkerbell

I got mine yesterday, Target had a free light up pin... did all the stores have that?

Great movie but it seemed to me there was no love lost between Jack, Will and Elizabeth from the very beginning.
But then again, that kiss at the end seemed pretty convincing to me  :,

harley89

I was really disappointed. This was is no near as good as the first. Oh well maybe the next one will be great

lovebug44

me i like 2 beter then 1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview