PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:31:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

suspended.....for BS

Started by trickygoddess,

Previous topic - Next topic

trickygoddess

>>:D >>:D >>:D >>:D >>:D iwas suspended  right in the middle of completing my final badge. Called a guy a fag for accussing me of cheating in holdem... he called me a bitch and said i have 5 dads and my parents are probably related. I reported him.... to still find him still playing days after, i msged pogo how is that fair? and they havent rectified any of it. So how can fag be much worse then what he said to me? >>:D >>:D >>:D >>:D >>:D

*~Peri~*

I think Pogo picks & chooses who they want to suspend or ban. I remember one day in a Battle Phlinx room, someone went off & started talking about r*ping the kids in the room because we dropped stones on him. He was vulgar in more ways than that as well. We all reported him & then left the room. However, he was still playing that day & the next & the next & the next & so on.. Such bull!!

harley89

Typical Pogo response.  My Golden Rule Avoid everybody on Pogo Talk to no one and play with others only when I have to. Pogo has many people that just bait others to get them kick off. Must be a new mental illness.  Oh my now Pogo will raise the price to pay for the treatment of the affected

WV4057

:<< thats pogo 4 ya.same thing here.someone talks bad to you just leave the room and leave them to curse at themselves lol.that really makes them mad... :))

LastCall@2

Your better off not talking to anyone,Other than the people you know.
Just leave and go in another room there are many. :ll < your better off Sorry to hear that

Tara

sorry to hear that..but that is why you need to just  :-X in Pogo

PB On The Run

Yup there is one of those psycho nuts in the poker rooms I play in.  Have seen her try to bait many people into spazzing on her.  She plays poker for chit, then gets jealous of peeps with more tokens, or who beat her very badly.  I say either leave chat off, or mute them as soon as they start spouting off. 

bluebell1us

:-X
Sorry you have been treated this way.  That's why I hardly ever talk to anyone in chat.  You just never know when there is someone out there who just likes trouble.

TmT

Sorry to hear that... maybe in the future if u blow your cool... try sign language...

pogoisevil

I very rarely chat.

If someone gets nasty or starts baiting, I ignore 'em and go play something else for a while.

To me, it ain't worth the grief that can come from stuff like that.

Chuuu

I usually just don't talk in rooms.  I keep the chat window open because I like to watch all the drama unfold.
Hee Hee.
<...>

Stinkerbell

I have never been much of a pogo chatter.  There were a few 'friends' I made early on, but I don't even go looking for them.  The problem for me is, when I am playing during the day I have to stop constantly and answer questions or help my kids with something (I homeshool) so I leave the room for a bit and come back to find someone has been trying to talk to me.  I keep meaning to put in my profile that if I'm not chatting, it's probably because my chat is turned off so I can concentrate.  Sheeeeeesh - I'm only here for the badges people, not to start a relationship!

notmypogoname

OMG you mean you don't hang around the uncensored room just waiting for some Romeo to come in and say "Hi all you sexxeh single ladiez!"

:)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: notmypogoname on December 06, 2006, 02:17:38 PM
OMG you mean you don't hang around the uncensored room just waiting for some Romeo to come in and say "Hi all you sexxeh single ladiez!"

:)))

:))

Blondie

i've gotten into my share of fights with people now i try to stay far away from rooms that i know people fight in. Better to leave when someone gets nasty or if you can take a screenshot and send it to pogo and that way you can back up your story. I've never been banned though but i had a warning once to watch my language. )))

Coral

i like talkign in pogo... but i've learned to mute people before i say somehting to get me banned.

justahumping

I stopped talking to just about anyone in pogo after I was suspended the last time. I have to really know you before I will talk in there anymore. There are way to many self appointed pogo cops in pogo anymore

IndianLover

I have gotten to the point that I pretty much only speak to my family thru pogo.  It a shame people that are defending the situation are the ones who get suspended, and the ones who start it don't... that is just plain crazy!

patandmegan

It's really too bad the way Pogo is now - a long time ago people could chat and kid around and even argue without the whole banning thing.  Instead of a few anything goes rooms there should be a few "holier than thou" rooms for those way too sensitive people.

Pat

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: patandmegan on December 09, 2006, 08:34:26 AM
It's really too bad the way Pogo is now - a long time ago people could chat and kid around and even argue without the whole banning thing.  Instead of a few anything goes rooms there should be a few "holier than thou" rooms for those way too sensitive people.

Pat

lol i would totally agree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview