PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:51:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dieing and going to heaven

Started by pogo_gamer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

A woman passes away and goes straight to the pearly gates and met Saint Peter at the gate  0:

Just before the woman was able to utter a sound, She heard a scream . She asks Saint Peter what that scream was and He replied, well when you die and come to heaven you need to wings and they are drilling the holes in the woman's shoulders for the wings........Oh My She replies

Just when she was getting ready to speak again she heard a blood curdling scream even more horrific than the last, She said, oh oh, now what was that and Saint Peter replied, Well when you die and come to heaven you get a halo and they are drilling that persons head for a Halo

With that the woman relied, no way am I coming in here, ill just mosey on down to the next gate and to this Saint Peter replied, no no no, you don't want to do that, the next gate is hell and you'll get raped and sodomized there

She thought for a couple of seconds and then replied.......................... Well, yeah, but I already have the holes for that !!           :))

Ilovemyweims

TmT

Uh...this joke could apply to a male as well.... last I looked... he has a couple pre-drilled holes too...  :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on December 24, 2006, 03:14:46 PM
Uh...this joke could apply to a male as well.... last I looked... he has a couple pre-drilled holes too...  :))

::)  :oo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview