PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:27:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tumble bees

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

i see tumble bees is going to get a new make over with rank and badges arggg

Jewel

I like tumble bees.  Wonder how long it will be before they actually have it ready.

justahumping

Isnt that one game that is left that people can NOT look at your stats? I wish every game was like that. I dont like people looking at my stats  !@#$

Jewel

I wish they would make it so we can mark our stats private.  Way too many people with too much time on their hands harass people about their stats. I don't think sweet tooth has any rank info either.

minniewinnie

Will be interesting to see what happens with this game.  I've heard talk that it could be (possibility) one of the to go games like The Poppit Show. So if that's the case, it might be another $20.00 game.  :'((

justahumping

Damn I sure hope not! However, thanks for the heads up

Tracey

you know pogo ..anything to get money out of us

notmypogoname

I'm glad they're gonna do ranks and badges but I sure hope they don't make it a To Go game.  I've been holding off getting the auto because there are no ranks, but if it's gonna be To Go I don't want to have to buy it twice. 

I've never had anyone harass me about stats, but I wish they'd make it where I can look at ALL of mine in one place.  Like if they'd put my ranks on the main page, at least for me to see, so I can see which game to work on when I'm not otherwise working on a badge.  And it would be okay if people on my friends list could see them too, so my main Pogo buddy could see how much better I am at Canasta than she is.   :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview