PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:19:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mix-n match

Started by ilpogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

ilpogo

When are they suppose to have new Mix and match new badges I'm waiting I have a whole bunch of gems I bought and can't use them.

Homer

I haven't heard an official date but I'm sure it won't be long. The more badges they release the more money they will make and we all know how much pogo loves money. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badwheel

My sources tell me that there will be 10 new M&M badges released on the 12th of December. How true I cannot say.

Homer

Mary

hope so i also have hundreds on gems to spend and want to finish album think they will keep givin us more m&m albums to fill??  <:>

Homer

Quote from: mama on December 09, 2006, 08:09:43 PM
hope so i also have hundreds on gems to spend and want to finish album think they will keep givin us more m&m albums to fill??  <:>

I don't see why not. Pogo loves making money.

Mary

yes they do they have lots of mine i have every album and now those gems  wonder what is next  <...>  thank homer

Homer

Your welcome. I'm sure they will think of something next. I'm waiting for more To Go Badges. It says more games coming soon on the home page. :o

Mary

:o  hope so i`m still waitin for them to get with it  so my phone has them  <...> or you mean like popit to go  with all the free mini stuff and badges hope there is more of those comin out also  <...>

Homer

Quote from: mama on December 09, 2006, 08:32:10 PM
:o  hope so i`m still waitin for them to get with it  so my phone has them  <...> or you mean like popit to go  with all the free mini stuff and badges hope there is more of those comin out also  <...>

Oh please no more mobile games. You can barely see the games on the phones.

I mean games like the Poopit Show. If you look at the advanced games section on pogo's home page it says more games coming soon.

Mary

woo hoo homer i can`t wait tytyty   <...>

kgansor

i heard that more mixnmatch badges were coming out this week.
could it be true that pogo is keeping their word?!?!?!
i guess we will just have to wait and see!

i hope i get some more mobile badges put out for my phone, i have verizon but the only two i have on there is poppit and word whomp and i have them both finished so now i need more haha, they might be small but i want more badges *rubs hands together greedily*

Jewel

By the time that I finished tri peaks on the cell phone my fascination with the cell games had about worn off.  :))

mr.clean

will that Tri-peaks game ever end!!!!!!!!  >>:D  both online and cell  madness of it all  !!!!! >>:D

samara

kgansor

i didnt see any new premiums (mix n matches) in my thing?? maybe im blind or its because i didnt finish all of them but i dont see any  :'((

kgansor

okay nevermind, i take that back, i checked like an hour ago and they werent there but now they are. hmm.

BadgeBabe

Got all mine done except the dam Bingo. The Bingo tournament little old ladies moved in en masse'.
There's no hope of getting the only Bingo 10 times in 2 weeks for the foreseeable future.

God, I hate those Bingo ho ho ho's.

IndianLover

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on December 11, 2006, 11:14:27 PM
Got all mine done except the dam Bingo. The Bingo tournament little old ladies moved in en masse'.
There's no hope of getting the only Bingo 10 times in 2 weeks for the foreseeable future.

God, I hate those Bingo ho ho ho's.

Usually rooms are empty if you play early enough... And the other day when I was playing just to play I got 3 in a row by myself with 10 other peeps in the room.

IndianLover

Ok is it me or was their only 9 new ones that came out?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview