PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:22:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mix-n match

Started by ilpogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

notmypogoname

Quote from: IndianLover on December 12, 2006, 03:09:11 AM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on December 11, 2006, 11:14:27 PM
Got all mine done except the dam Bingo. The Bingo tournament little old ladies moved in en masse'.
There's no hope of getting the only Bingo 10 times in 2 weeks for the foreseeable future.

God, I hate those Bingo ho ho ho's.

Usually rooms are empty if you play early enough... And the other day when I was playing just to play I got 3 in a row by myself with 10 other peeps in the room.

Bingo's driving me crazy.  Even at 3 a.m. there were at least 10 people in the 6-card speedy games.  Grrrr.  Still trying to get that 2500 not counting JP spins... would go a lot faster if I could get a freakin bingo.

mr.clean

they Released  Lottos late   that makes 10 new ones today!
Quote from: IndianLover on December 12, 2006, 04:36:04 AM
Ok is it me or was their only 9 new ones that came out?

IndianLover

Quote from: mr.clean on December 12, 2006, 04:44:38 PM
they Released  Lottos late   that makes 10 new ones today!
Quote from: IndianLover on December 12, 2006, 04:36:04 AM
Ok is it me or was their only 9 new ones that came out?

tyvm I didn't see that one yet will go back and get it  :<<

mr.clean

Homer

I was wondering why only 9 were released. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

OK, I am soooo pissed that I deactivated my Bingo challenge and will do it last... whenever.. if ever... I HATE BINGO because I HATE the old Bingo Ho ho hos. Prissy old bags.

I think we need an organized campaign where we all go in a room together,get our Bingos one by one, and to hell with the blue haired grandmas.

IF they can hog the rooms, surely we ought to be able to do something similar!!!!!

TmT

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on December 12, 2006, 08:28:16 PM
OK, I am soooo pissed that I deactivated my Bingo challenge and will do it last... whenever.. if ever... I HATE BINGO because I HATE the old Bingo Ho ho hos. Prissy old bags.

I think we need an organized campaign where we all go in a room together,get our Bingos one by one, and to hell with the blue haired grandmas.

IF they can hog the rooms, surely we ought to be able to do something similar!!!!!

That's how I finished my bingo badges... when "sharin" was popular... Sharin caused so much jealousy/havoc that Pogo stepped in and changed the rules.  I would stay up all night playin bingo in the desinated rooms but the jealous ppl always found the secret rooms and came in would call bingo tryin to prevent sharin.

Funny thing,  they didnt see how they were profittin also.... they sat there and did not call bingo until "THEY" got it... now u tell me... arent they ... participatin in SHARIN.....  They got there badges quicker jus like us sharers.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on December 12, 2006, 05:30:06 PM
I was wondering why only 9 were released. :<<
See, size matters....... rofl... I was wonderin why too...

notmypogoname

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on December 12, 2006, 08:28:16 PM

Just tell me when and where to show up.

gator8_24

I got 8 of the 10 last night going to the one card rooms, kept finding rooms with the least number of ppl, also tried the 6 card but had better luck with 1 card.  Also didn't use the speedy games all the time.  Tonight will finish that one.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: gator8 on December 13, 2006, 08:46:43 AM
I got 8 of the 10 last night going to the one card rooms, kept finding rooms with the least number of ppl, also tried the 6 card but had better luck with 1 card.  Also didn't use the speedy games all the time.  Tonight will finish that one.

Ohhhh, Lord!!! This is my only remaining Premium Challenge, have done all of the other books and other MNM challenges.

I dread this more than I can say but tonight, I bite the bullet and get started. I guess I will have to leave chat off- I don't want to lose my Pogo account for saying what I think about Bingo and Bingo ho ho ho's.

Jewel

Good luck, hopefully it will go fast and you can get it over with.

BadgeBabe

Well, I will be the really pissed off Snowlady playing tonight. Look for the previously Pogo-banned word "Bichons" in my screen name LOL.
(BTW, in case anyone doesn't know about my screen name being banned, and me fighting and getting it back because I am VERY proud of the word " Bichons", it's a type of dog. We have 4, are getting 2 puppies as soon as they are old enough to come home. ;:: )

I'm more excited about the two new fur babies than I am my Christmas present boxes that  I found in the closet yesterday..

Now, back to Blingo, er, Bingo. :)

C U there.

BadgeBabe

I DID IT!!! <...> <...> <...> <...> <...> <...> <...> <...> <...> <...>

Went into one Bingo room last night. There was one other player there. I broke my " no chat" rule and made friends with her. She wasn't doing the Bingo " Bunny Hop" challenge. ( Tell me they named it that at random, LOLOL).
I told her about the challenge, and this darling lady let me do ALL my Bingos and we chatted about other stuff while I played. ( the auto played).

The other player was exactly right- Go into a slow pace room, not a Speedy room, and go late at night. I hope very much that you get your badges as unexpectedly nicely as I did. Kind of renews my faith in nice Bingo players. :)

GLTA!! There were a lot of room jumpers, but they didn't " win" because someone else always claimed Bingo with them,  :)). I was glad.

gator8_24

LOL, I felt that way today when I finished the pinochle challenge!

Jewel

Congrats on your new badges, Iwant and Gator!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview