PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:58:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pinochle masters badge,help needed

Started by stormyone,

Previous topic - Next topic

stormyone

my friend and i have been trying to get the pinochle masters badge forever,is there two other people who need the badge who would be willing to play with us,till we get the badge then we do same in return,or two people who already have the badge who will help us then we will give you back your ranking points,thank you

mr.clean

Spawn O Satan

i need quite a few of the rank badges myself. i can double browse with an extra account, but even that hasnt helped totally.

edfshr

It's a tough one to get.  I did it by playing all four players at once, used three or four computers, sometime double browser on one.  Playing all four hands you should never lose, and of course if you have a really lousy hand at the beginning of a game everyone can leave the room and come back in.  Took me about 3 weeks splitting time with things like job, pinochle, family, pinochle, hobbies, pinochle.

You will use up all your guest passes and a few other peoples' too.  You even have to play a few dummies up to a good rank so you can beat them and suck up their rank points.

Good luck.

xgingerx

stromy...i would be willing to help i can use to login names...i would also like the Master badge... i want the M because my mane is Marlene... <ooo> let me know how and when you want to play...

stormyone

hi marlene,many thanks for your reply,not sure how to contact youto set this up,but my friend and I would love to help you out 2.can I email you?

notmypogoname

If you get 6 more posts (25 altogether) you can send her a private message through the forum.

xgingerx

Mary

i need to know how to get the masters badge also got all badges 2 years ago i`m in the 1800s and all those cheaters in there won`t let me get to 2001  !@#$

edfshr

Tracey

most people only has the 1 computer so its hard to do wat u suggest

edfshr

Well, I could play four browsers on my one pc.  Now there's apicture of confusion.  I'd have to do it mith no, ahem, adult beverages.

knightrider13195

lol I have played pino with 4 browsers and its not alot of fun let me tell you that and it takes so much time to beef up the "sucker" names. I am home full time since I am disabled and have lots of time on my hands if people want to work on getting master badges im willing to help just drop me a  line.

stormyone

hey knightrider,drop me a line and we can sort something out,happy new year everyone <...>

edfshr

I was thinking about this badge the other night and remembered the key trick that I used to beef up my rating to Master.  Once I got up to 1800, of course, it got harder and harder to get higher.

I would get four guest passes and sign in as, say, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofey.  Mickey and Minnie would win a bunch of games and get their ratings up to 1700 while Donald and Goofey would drop to 1300.  Then I would play with Donald as my partner against Mick and Minn.  Donald's and my ratings would total to 3100 while M&M were 3200 so when we beat M&M Donald and I would get the same number of points added to our ratings while M&M would go down a bit.  Then after a bit, I would switch to partnering with Goofey.  This strategy would be way more useful than playing with a partner who also had a high rating. 

After a but if there was still time left on the guest passes, M&M would play some more against D&G and I'd get some more points from them or else I'd start all over with Archie, Jughead, Bettie and Veronica.

EllenRules4Ever

Hey I need help also. We can work together getting yours and mine. I can DB. If anybody is willing to help PM me. Thanks

EllenRules4Ever

yes im looking for some help too. PM me Ill be on most of the day

BadgeTiger

I found it just as easy to double browse with a second pogo ID, and at the last minute join my own table. Throw the game, make your partner hate you, they'll cuss, scream, and threaten. Worked for me. I finally got the badges, and a bit of amusement on the side.  I'll never win Pinochle Player of the year, but my badges look good to me.  :D

EllenRules4Ever

anybody that needs help just PM me. Ill be checking back every 10 minutes. Thanks

Janadra

I have determined I will never get the Masters badge.  I am horrible at double brosing...not only does it take me forever to make one move on each one, but it gives me a splitting headache.  Good luck to those shooting for it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview