PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:58:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whompage

Started by minnesota31,

Previous topic - Next topic

minnesota31

:OO :OO :OO :OO :OO

Somone help. How do I get around. Pogo crediting. On whompage. I would like to credit more a day. How do i do that. help Help Help..

Homer

I'm not sure what your getting at.

I assume you mean your not getting all your tokens. There is no way around this. Pogo has capped the amount of tokens which can be won in a specific amount of time which means you will not receive all your tokens at the completion of each game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

minnesota31

ok then. If there is a limit a day that I can get on this game. Then can you maybe give me a title of a game cheat that will give me lot's of tokens per hour that I can play online and let the auto do it works for tokens. Without the game Messing up. I have word craft auto to. That game works great till you get to like 10,000 tokens then it just doesn't do anything. or it messes up. I have tumble bee's auto too. that never messes up but you don't get that many tokens with that game. help help help

:OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO

Homer

I only use my autos for getting badges. I have no need for tokens since they are pretty much useless.

The auto program for QWERTY will get about 30,000 - 40,000/hour.

minnesota31

Pogo status? I like tokens to play in highstakes poker so i can bet max on every hand LOL. It really makes other players mad when they bet 1000 and I raise like 4000 then they lose lol. kind of stupid but fun. this is what i do in my pethedic life. So, can I get my money back on this pogo togo auto? I got it to get tokens. What good is the auto if I can't get credit for tokens LOL

Homer

You have to take that up with badgehelp. They are unlikely to give you your money back because pogo will only let you upload X amount of tokens into your account daily. Your complaint is with pogo not badgehelp.

gator8_24

Just be sure you don't tell pogo about using the auto to get tokens lol

ĴĐ

Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2006, 03:02:44 PM
I only use my autos for getting badges. I have no need for tokens since they are pretty much useless.

The auto program for QWERTY will get about 30,000 - 40,000/hour.
I have reason to believe that is false. I have done some Math on it and you clearly can't earn that much since it takes you at least 5 minutes to win a 1,000 Point game minimum. So the most you can get an hour is about 12,000 Tokens.

Homer

badwheel

And to think I waste time dumping tokens because they are useless and just draw attention to me. And sorry minnesota if you need tokens all the time because you like to raise I don't think I'd get mad playing you because that tells me you don't play the game very well.

IndianLover

Quote from: badwheel on December 11, 2006, 04:11:00 PM
And to think I waste time dumping tokens because they are useless and just draw attention to me. And sorry minnesota if you need tokens all the time because you like to raise I don't think I'd get mad playing you because that tells me you don't play the game very well.

:o

Me myself don't care about tokies either... they are only good in my eyes for getting mini stuff.

ĴĐ

Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2006, 03:57:28 PM
Take it up with BH then.
Okay, I will! :))) :))) :)) :)) Tell me their E-Mail or Phone Number! :))) :P

minnesota31

Actully I was just being funny saying I like to raise, but seriously. why pay for a auto on pogo togo. When you don't get a badge for the pogo togo's. You can only accumalate tokens with them that you can't get credit for. So, with that being said. What is the pro's about having an auto on a pogo togo? NONE!!!!!

Tracey

then why did u buy the pogo to go auto if its no good for you?

minnesota31

I assumed when I bought the pogo auto that it was going to be where I could let it play and credit my account LOL

gator8_24

That's one thing I've learned about Pogo, can't assume anything lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview