This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Money Money Money thats all pogo wants!

Started by sandp,

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWHockeyFan

My 2 cents for what its worth- Pogo is a business, they are in business to MAKE money. They offer a product that people want- online games were we can spend time playing games. I do agree however they should spend some of the money on improving their servers however, instead of having new games every month improve their servers.
I know a lot of people get upset since they can't afford to buy all the badges that Pogo has to offer, but that's pretty much no differant then anything else in life.

DitzyChick

It's all in the addiction... Kinda like cigarettes... they keep raising the price.  No matter what the cost, if you are addicted you'll gripe & complain the whole time, but in the end you'll still pay.  So what are the options???  Well, we can 1) shut up & color, 2) quit the addiction, or 3) try to cut back as much as possible to not spend as much $$$.  I choose #3 for both Cigarettes and Pogo, seemed to be the best option for me.  On another note I chose #1 for gasoline prices LOL... gotta get to them stores to shop & spend all the money I saved with things I chose option 3 on ya know!!!   :D

lovebug44

I just redid mine yesterday $41.00 thats doing a check on the phone

bluebell1us

Was wondering if anyone got 20 worth of gems from pogo free.  Got a notice a couple of days ago they were giving me 20.  I guess to try to get me to buy some (which I won't), money is to tight for that.  My gift to me is the pogo club, hope it does not go up to much, but will probably pay it.  Joined at tax time so I can renue at same time with the money to pay for it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview