PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:48:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kinda Related & Kinda NOT related....

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRUNNER

SUGGESTION - SPAM

If I am spamming & this post is not appreciated, just delete it, I mean no problems.

Consider while you play games checking out www.hotrocksradio.com <--- Internet radio. Very cool station.

bams68

I've listen'd to that station a few times, it's actually pretty good. Most of the DJ's that seem to play however tend to have alot of classic rock in it, such as the Who an others like that....But most of these request are from listener's and that's understandable.
Actually most of the people who request are pogo players. It's one of the best stations I've heard online, but at times I need to turn it down...as the playlist to chose from is so varied that there are songs I don't like. All good

<<>Merry Christmas HotRocksRadio <<>
Ur Deer Friend
bams

RoadRUNNER

WE have a forum & if you have certain songs you like, post them please...

bams68

yeah I have check'd out the forums before. It's all good....I listen to it whenever I have time. But usually when I do have time to myself I tend to play games n listen to my own music I have on my pc or watch a movie.

But again the station is great, just find the playlist can be varied alot
and I think what would be great is to have each dj have there playlist and kinda try to keep it in the same catagory. With no jazz or blues mixed in with hard rock tunes. If that explains anything. Kinda like if you use Pandora Internet Radio...you type in a band with the name you like and it will search all bands with that similar sound. Which is what seems to keep people listening.

But anywho that's my feelings on it, and I'm sure not everyone will agree...so it's all good. Again Happy Holidays

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview