PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:10:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testers

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is now accepting applications for beta testers.

If you would like to sign up, here is the link : http://www.pogo.com/publicbeta.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

IndianLover

Thanks I signed up but doubt they pick me lol.  They made us turn on our java logging are they going to ck that while reviewing the applications so I can turn it back off?

apple

u cant do it if u dont live in usa right i live in uk

jade2002

~WickedAce~

WTG!!!  Who was the mail sent from? I know pogo, but what did the sender say, and what was the RE: line...lol I get so much junk mail that its hard to sort through it all... I have seen several people say that it goes to your junk mail.

john82379

The mail was sent from "Pogo Beta Program" and the tag line was "Pogo Beta Test Acccount Information".  I made it in too yay!!  My gf got her email 5 hours ago and i've been agonizing LOL O0

SakuraDelia

:D I was picked as a Beta Tester too!  <..>

leeanne172

I posted this in the club pogo forum, I was so excited LOL I got choosen as well, hubby thinks I'm nuts but who cares LOL

SakuraDelia

How long does the average Beta Tester session last?

badgehog

Wtg on making it as Pogo Testers everyone :D

IndianLover

I just got my email I was picked also.. boy this is my day won the contest and gonna be beta tester woo hoo

cranky

im a beta tester also but i cannt get makeover madness to load anyone else having this problem ? thank you

trishers

I was picked also.  If you read the info on beta site, you will see that it tells you the site is open Monday-Friday 11:00 am to 9:00 pm PACIFIC TIME.  (2:00 pm to midnight
eastern time.)  Saturday-Sunday site is open all day. 

cranky

i was trying to play last night .   it let me play tb but not the other game.

Carol

Quote from: cranky on January 18, 2007, 03:59:44 AM
im a beta tester also but i cannt get makeover madness to load anyone else having this problem ? thank you

I got picked too. Woo hoo! WTG all! :D
I have the same problem with mm.
I saw in tb that many people are.
Figure I will wait til the opening time and try it again.

cranky

jillybean

i made it.  i cannot believe i got in.  i am so excited.  thank you for telling me how to apply.

jade2002

I havent been able to play mm either.Got to play one game of tb and then got it took me out of the room.

Torn2pieces

QuoteI havent been able to play mm either

I keep getting kicked out...TB works fine for me.

bluebell1us

I was picked to be a tester too.  not sure about it yet, but checking it out <..>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview