PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:29:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testers

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

How do you change the URL ?  I tried replacing tumble bees with makeover but not working

april_showers

ok...when u click on the TB game room...up in yur browser will show the URL...at the end where u see .....  "tumbee2&site=betap" change that to "shoes&2&site=betap" and u will be going to Makeover Madness...and the game DOES work..lol...u can also play hangman doin that  ???

PunkInDrublic

<..> :/\ <..> :/\ <..>   - this is me doing a happy dance - can't believe they made me a beta tester - I was being totally cheesy in my application. Okay - so now what do I do to help get the cheats for new games out that much faster  :)))

SakuraDelia

Thanks for the info, april_showers. MOM works now.  :D

zeboo

Have you all tried MM on hard it's insane  :))

Torn2pieces

MM is generated more toward woman. I can't see guys getting into this game. It's an ok game, but I can see myself getting over it fast.

TikiAndTorch

Can someone please post the beta URL? I lost my bookmarks and don't remember the address. I was approved back in November and haven't been able to get in for over a month.  :(

IndianLover

Quote from: Torn2pieces on January 19, 2007, 01:14:38 PM
MM is generated more toward woman. I can't see guys getting into this game. It's an ok game, but I can see myself getting over it fast.

I agree with you, not a game that I would be willing to play 50 ranks in. I played for over 1 hr last night and was bored. This one is going to scream "auto"

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: IndianLover on January 20, 2007, 03:23:16 AM
Quote from: Torn2pieces on January 19, 2007, 01:14:38 PM

I agree with you, not a game that I would be willing to play 50 ranks in. I played for over 1 hr last night and was bored. This one is going to scream "auto"

Couldn't agree more - even my 6 yr old got bored with it!

snatcher

can we get beta autos for beta pogo????? huh huh come on auto makers

tiggs

I 'cheated'  ???  my way in to being a Beta tester by changing my address in the UK to a friends address in Canada - I just got appointed! I must admit, I got rather excited  :)))

Have managed to play TB, and it seems fairly easy - maybe easier than the original.
Not been able to get into MM yet ... but am off to try the change the URL thingydo.

snatcher

knightrider13195

in my opinion makeover madness is a rip of diner dash and is just too boring, the upgrades take too long to get the good ones and the bonus game is a waste of time and $$.
tumble bees they redid the graphics so far and added a few little things but other then that its the same old boring bees.

IndianLover

I agree with you both are on the boring side...

Makeover is very repetitive and takes a long time inbetween ranks, to many bugs in the game at this moment still.l

Tumble Bees as of yesterday still isn't showing how many needed until next rank, it is a little different.. but hey if you like tumble bees you will like this while you are getting the ranks lol.

emmalou

Quote from: tiggs on January 20, 2007, 02:23:23 PM
I 'cheated'  ???  my way in to being a Beta tester by changing my address in the UK to a friends address in Canada - I just got appointed! I must admit, I got rather excited  :)))

I did this too and got appointed some time last week...

I agree with you all on the MM/ diner dash thing, think i might get the kids to play that one for me....

fiz

I wish the Pogo Beta graphics were of those for reg. Club Pogo. They are nice.

LadyDi

Thanks for the url's on MM and TB.......I have both in my beta test.   Can you also post the url for Hangman, please.  Tired of MM already...want something new O+O. 

mimisue

where do you find the banner or announcement to sign up for a beta tester.i have looked and looked and nothing as yet.where did it show up in dec .

gamer8120

Quote from: LadyDi on January 25, 2007, 06:30:12 AM
Thanks for the url's on MM and TB.......I have both in my beta test.   Can you also post the url for Hangman, please.  Tired of MM already...want something new O+O. 

you can add a person to your friends list , then goto the badge book  and its listed under badges for 2007  select hangman   and then view  and you should be able to play it then

SakuraDelia

Just for funzies, I put 'hangman' in my Pogo Beta tester URL thingy and got the hangman page. Its a fun game, but kinda hard... I lost a lot.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview