PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:48:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Attention Everyone

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Breast cancer is a cause very near to my heart. My Mother is a breast cancer survivor for approximately 18 years.  I have had annual mammograms done since I was 35. SO ladies if you are due a baseline or regular mammogram please get it. And men breast cancer does occur in men so don't ignore any lumps you may find.  If anyone has any questions about the procedure pm me. I have had almost every test done that you could think of. Spot compressions, needle biopsy's and surgery. Don't let fear keep you from having it done. Early detection is your best defense.

Jewel

Thanks for posting this message and for the reminder, Harley.

TmT

We need a Health Section... that would be a good thing... reminders of things we take for granted.  Thankz Harley... I guess I am due a mammogram... I jus hate gettin my lil ones squashed... that hurts... ;(

xgingerx

ok you men....you need to check your selfs also ..men do get brest cancer... ::>

TmT

I volunteer to check all the bashful men that do not wanna go into a doctor's office and say.. hey buddy, check my breasts for me... I wanna make sure I dont have cancer..... PM me... I check you... lol <<j/k>>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview