PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:55:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Suspended for Laughing?????

Started by minnesota31,

Previous topic - Next topic

minnesota31

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was suspended on pogo for 3 days for laughing, while the other person was swearing. Nothing happend to him. Pogo moderaters suck!! I think some of them should be banned for misusing there POGO POWER. For playing favorites!!!!!

Jewel

What do you mean by laughing? Were you scrolling the laugh smilie? And did you report the person that was swearing?

apple

minnesota31

I was using the little smiley faces in the chat box. That is all I was doing. Yes I reported that other guy.

bluebell1us

oh well, that's pogo for ya
sorry for your troubles :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

I think Homer means that Pogo should remove the suspension.
In this case, if you can be nice, calm, very polite and respectful and not use any words which could be considered to be rude or unappreciative, I would appeal the suspension as well. IF the facts are that you used 1 smiley face, not a whole chat screen full of dogs and red and green faces and dancing cacti, etc.. Only you know if you were acting up too or not, LOL.

I would appeal it through the form on the HELP button on Club Pogo. Don't email them- they don't respond well to emails. Use their format instead, which gives you plenty of room to state your case and tell Pogo how much you love them and respect the TOS, and so forth.

Once you have 2-3 strikes on your record which you let stand, they will definitely kick you out if you accidentally type WTF for WTG like I did the other day.
OMG, I knew my account would get jerked for that, but I was lucky. I was typing the WTG to my hubby who was sitting maybe 4 inches from me at the most,  :)) :)) :)) :))
He is very reluctant to play me in any game, so I was being extra supportive in the room- or trying to be, LOL.

Homer

No, I really meant they should remove the chat. Pogo has shown time and again that their employees lack the common sense to make proper decisions when deciding to hand out suspensions. Granted most suspensions are earned but I have seen many complaints about pogo banning people for things they should not be suspending people for. A 10 year old would be able to make a better decisions.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Ohhhh, ROFLOL, Homer!!
You mean take the chat function off Pogo!! Wow, the Bingo grannies would hate that to death. I doubt any of them know how to IM anyone.

I agree with you though. Chat is a freaking wasteland of humanity.
It also hinders my ability to see how my badge progression is going since so many badges don't have the pop up screens like they used to. ( or maybe it's my pop up blocker on my new PC).

Sorry I misunderstood you. :)

harley89

Okay we all know Pogo loves money. Maybe they should charge extra for the chat function. Per letter will probably take care of the whole mess called chat. I agree with Home it is totally useless and causes problems. My 4yr old grandson would make better decisions .

Ilovemyweims

Yeah they definatly need a better system!! people are rude and horrible and nothing happens, other get auapended for nothing

minnesota31

I can't wait for another site to come out. I really hate pogo, but there is nothing really to do in my pathedic life. Could anyone direct me to another site that is just as entertaining?

LastCall@2

I read about these suspensions all the time
I would just go to another room and make no comments
Its just a room away.   I Hate to see you get 3 days without pogo
Shut your chat Pogo at one time was fun But not anymore
Merry x  Mas

TmT

Quote from: Homer on December 20, 2006, 08:22:49 PM
No, I really meant they should remove the chat. Pogo has shown time and again that their employees lack the common sense to make proper decisions when deciding to hand out suspensions. Granted most suspensions are earned but I have seen many complaints about pogo banning people for things they should not be suspending people for. A 10 year old would be able to make a better decisions.
lol... I like that.. u knew what you meant to say and you said it very clearly... Pogo should take away chat... I agree... I dont see much possitive stuff comin from chat...

badwheel

Yep chat got to the point that your afraid to say anything and joke around because it might offend someone. I just started keeping chat off unless challenge them I use
/mute * so I dont see chat but can see my progress on challenge.

muggzy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview