PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:53:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Goofs on Points

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me.  The scoring in not correct.  When the Robot went Gin, I had all 4 eights and a nine and ten of clubs.  The eight of clubs should have completed a run for me with the nine and ten, but the 8's were counted as a group of 4 and I got the nine and ten against me. :'((

Homer

Sounds like a bad joke. Something about 7 ate 9 or something like that. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

yes, Homer a very bad joke :)) In nascar sites I always wanted to be gator8_24 but never had the never lol

gigi

Cute................ real cute .................... but I suppose you are right, maybe I should have said I had 4 two's and a three and four of hearts.....
.... :))

BadgeBabe

I've found another problem in JG.
I always double browse and play multi game matches for rank advancement... I will get a rank, play a while, then go on to something else. When I open the game back up, it has regressed sometimes as many as 300 game rank points... and I have to play up to my last current rank again.

We encountered this in Beta testing and told Pogo about it.. Obviously they didn't fix the error. And it never happens that they advance anyone a bit too far in rank,ha ha.

gigi

>:(( GET OUT!!!  Now I have to keep track of my points to see if they are taking them away.  I actually like the game and just play for "me".  Well, I guess that would keep me around longer cause once there is no incentive I usually stop playing a game.

notmypogoname

Wow, I had the auto running right here all night for a mix and match bag and never noticed anything.

Edit:  Apparently it caused me to forget how to spell badge.

wattsmyname

Quote from: notmypogoname on December 21, 2006, 06:05:35 AM
Wow, I had the auto running right here all night for a mix and match bag and never noticed anything.
:))

Ilovemyweims

what there are ranks in gin holy crap now ill never get caught up here i was all happy i have almost 650 badge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview