PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:56:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hog Heaven Gone?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

What happened?  I was playing it a couple of hours ago..... more importantly what happend to all those ppl? :))
Oh Pogo..... why can't you just get it right.... someone must have found a glitch........... too bad it wasn't me haha

gigi

I guess it's still there because I can see ppl from friends list in Hog Heaven rooms.  Wonder why it's off the main page..... and you can't add it to favorites cause it's not there either.............. Phooey, I just added it and put in it alphabetically and now I'll have to do that all over again. :P

harley89

I noticed it was gone from main page but it took several tries to get in a room. Who knows what maddness moves Pogo's mind

kandykitty20012

Pogo shut hogs heaven down until Jan of 2007 because of technical issues...thats all pogo is saying.....dint know a time or date in Jan of 2007 pogo was very vague about it.....happy holidays all :<< ))) <...>

pup1032

hope we keep our ranks i was at 35 already and right before it went down got 2,000 on a spin   :/\

wattsmyname

I sure am glad I finished the game yesterday. <..>

Mayhem

Hog Heaven Slots On Temporary Leave-- But Will Be Back! 

Due to some technical issues, we have temporarily taken Hog Heaven Slots down. We recognize how popular this game is and we are very sorry to take it down, but we are working on fixing these issues and we hope to bring the game back soon. We do not have a specific date at this time, but we expect it won't happen until sometime in January.

If you were playing during the time we took the game down and exited the game after receiving the system message that we would be taking the game down, then all of your rank and badge progress will be saved. Likewise, if you were not playing the game when we took it down, you won't have to worry about losing any progress.

Again, we are very sorry to have to remove this extremely enjoyable game. We work very hard to provide high quality games, and the decision to take this down, while necessary, was not easy. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

zeboo

It will prolly be fixed after they get back from Holiday break  >:(( I was almost to rank 27  :///

lovebug44

what was wong with the game it was working good for me

wattsmyname

Pogo has never cared if a game worked right or not! Just look at some of the messes they have now(Battle Phlinx and Penguin Blocks) have needed fixed for a long time. The mobile games are a mess and they don't seem to care. Talking to customer service is a joke!!

gator8_24

Well shoot, I brought thelaptop with me and here I was all set to play the game!  Maybe if ppl were getting the raqnks too fast orlarge spins they didn't like that lol

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on December 22, 2006, 07:41:03 PM
Well shoot, I brought thelaptop with me and here I was all set to play the game!  Maybe if ppl were getting the raqnks too fast orlarge spins they didn't like that lol
Hey, u know us cheaters.......... if its possible to get all 5 badges in a day or two.. we will...... Pogo hates that... rofl

gator8_24

Oh when it comes back I will get the cheat as it's kinda borning, the 9 lines too not pay off eften enuf! %%

Mary

when i was in hog last night all people where talkin about was some glitch i never saw one the game work great so some one ruined it but they say will be back next month  :///

xgingerx

>:(( pogo took away christmas ...hogs worked just fine...hope they add more ranks <:>

pogo why dont you lower the ranks in lottso... >>:D

LastCall@2

I just bought the AUTO to
so I would not have to seat and look at piggies all day.
I hope Badgehelp will know that it was purchased
It looks like a kid's game Likethe new > black Jack
I miss the old Bucky

kandykitty20012

TmT

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on December 23, 2006, 07:17:49 AM
Hogs Heaven is now in  0:
I wasnt crazy about this game...but its growin on me...now its gone... jus like pogo... give u a lil taste then take it away

kgansor

i only got to rank 10 but i did it by hand, i was planning on letting the auto run but im tryin to finish up bowling so i had a fight with myself about which auto to let run, if i would have let slots run i would have at least rank 40 if not more by the time they shut it down but ive been letting my auto run for hours at a time in bowling so now im almost to rank 47  ))) <...>
at least now i dont have to fight with myslef about which game to finish  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview