PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:36:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

*WARNING*

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

This is just a friendly warning to remind everyone to never open an .exe file in an email. These types of files are commonly used to carry viruses etc.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

So, uh.. what ur sayin is... if u dont wanna virus...stay away from execution files.... someone maybe tryin to give u some uncurable infection.... Shame but it's the truth... you cant trust people on the internet... so many willingly-will give you a virus and think it's funny that they messed up your computer... they get their kicks outta damagin other people property.  Don't be niave... jus say no.... when it comes to shairin things from ppl on the internet.

Homer

As a general rule I don't open emails from senders I do not know. I have plenty of protection :P to keep me safe but not everyone does. You even have to be careful what websites you go to. You don't necessarily have to open something to get infected. You can pick up some nasty stuff just visiting some sites.

Imagine what people could accomplish if they would apply their knowledge in a positive fashion.

zeboo

no kidding Homer it's amazing how long alot of us have know about this never open anything unless you know who it's from..I am surprised about how many don't listen to it...course after the big power outage we had here it was amazing how many people ran generators in their home and died from carbon monoxide poisoning don't people think before they do this stuff? and how many caught homes on fire using a deep fryer for turkeys it just makes you wonder about some folks! I guess you never can stress this stuff enough to people till they pay attention

Tara

Quote from: Homer on December 22, 2006, 02:22:56 PM
I have plenty of protection :P to keep me safe.  You don't necessarily have to get infected. You can pick up some nasty stuff .

Oh my!!!    :ooo

Homer

Quote from: Tara on December 22, 2006, 05:47:17 PM
Quote from: Homer on December 22, 2006, 02:22:56 PM
I have plenty of protection :P to keep me safe.  You don't necessarily have to get infected. You can pick up some nasty stuff .

Oh my!!!    :ooo

(O+O)

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview