PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:23:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Happy belated Birthday Zeboo and JD

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

Happy belated Birthday Zeboo and JD
I hope they were good ones  <..>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

Thanks e1 My Birthday was very good got loads of goodies and went to dinner then we went to our local bar to do Karaoke well the bartender doesn't like me and we had been in a little tiff about a month ago. she just wouldn't serve me anything because she is always a lazy bartender and when you first get a drink it takes over a half hour to get a drink small place keep in mind so one night while she was gabbing to her friends I said if your gonna work pour drinks lol she told me I cant talk to her like that ond cut me off lol. well that was all good since there is another bar across the street I drank there and did Karaoke at the bar where I couldn't get a drink lol...note that I had been doing this almost a month well I went in last night and the bartender told me because she wasn't serving me I couldn't sing I said ok no problem as I have my own at home anyways lol..then her mother who owns the bar came over to my table and told me to get out that I was 86'd alrighty I said if thats the way you wanna be I walked out of the bar came home and proceeded to call my friends with heavy equiptment and blocked off her back and side parking um why did I do that because I own the property  :)) so now she only has a little place in front to park and then I went across the street and took a job doing Karaoke for New Years so I will draw away all her biz from across the street why because they are all my friends there  :)) the whole town boycoted her place because they 86'd me  :)) It's great living in a samll town where your Family Homesteaded in and you own most of the property  :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

bobby

justahumping

Happy Birthday you two!

and zeboo?  u r bad girl. I knew I liked you for some reason  :))

zeboo

Quote from: justahumping on December 24, 2006, 08:49:18 PM
Happy Birthday you two!

and zeboo?  u r bad girl. I knew I liked you for some reason  :))

Thanks! and yeah be careful who you cut off  :)) It just might bite you where it hurts  :))  :))  :))

bams68

Luna

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview