PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:37:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Got sum sad news today

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

I got sum sad news the other day about my next doors neighbours daughter, she had a baby around christmas and was born with down syndrome and I heard a few days ago that she was not expected to live long and well today she passed away just short of being two months. It was expected to happen but so sad to know that she didn't pull through. I guess in sum ways it's best, as she would have had a terrible time jus trying to stay alive and she would have been in a commotose state, sorry for spelling. The mom seems to have taken it better today compared to when she first knew of the seriousness of the illness her daughter was in. I hope God takes care of this lil one and I know he will, just so sad when they go so early like that. I just thought I needed to share this with you, as it kinda gets it off my chest as well and I feel better when I can write things down. I thank god that I've been blessed with a healthy boy and I feel so sad to know sum aren't so lucky and I have no idea what they must be feelin but I do know that it's not an easy thing to deal with. I'm still in the state of shock even thou I knew it was gonna happen. My prayers go out to there family to help them get through this terrible time. As I know the other daughter is expecting in June and it's gonna be so hard for this lady to see her sister with her baby and she doesn't have hers .....wow I am lost for words at that. My God life can be so cruel .... 0:

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

You know that is really sad news, but the baby is in a better pain free world. My daughter was born with Down Syndrome. She struggled for months in the hospital with heart problems. She still struggles with the cruel world there is. She is six years old now and is very healthy. Children with Down Syndrome are such a blessing to have. They see the world differently. I am sorry that ur friends lost the baby, but God works in ways we will never understand. I am not a religious person but I do believe that baby is looking down on them and wishing them blessings from above. It is ironic the way we have people come into our lives but I believe everything happens for a reason. It is so hard to see that now but one day we all will understand why we went through the pain and suffering we endure. The baby will be protected and cared for, just not here with the parents he knew. I can only imagine the pain they are going through. Just think of it this way, he is in a place we only dream about. A world without mean and cruel people, a world without war, a world where bliss is an everyday thing, and a world where he will never know pain or suffering. Our hearts go out to you and ur friends family. Sorry to preach, just trying to lend a shoulder to lean on when people need it. It makes life a little easier to bare.

bams68

thanks for ur kind reply and it sure does help to have such nice kind words. The world does work in ways we maybe will never understand but yes it was for the best and as hard is it is to say it's harder to deal with. I didn't get to know the baby as she was in a special hospital for awhile that was not around in my area, and so I only saw pictures of her. An from how I saw her she looked like she was in my opinion already gone. You could tell she did not have pretty much no life in her, which is sad to say, an I know she was a living breathing baby ....I jus feel her life is much better where she is. The lost of a lil one is sumthing so tragic and I don't think we even know of to cope or deal with sumthing such as this, seems we don't know what to feel, as we tend to not deal with such things sooo often as we do with adults passing away due to either accidents or health complications at a later stage in life.
I still dunno what to say  :-\ but I thank you for taking the time to reply an I'm sorry to hear about ur child as well....but I know she is well loved by you and ur family and I'm sure she knwos that and in life that's what most of us wanna feel.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview