This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So whats the real scoop?

Started by Claiken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Claiken

are jackpots really available to anyone? OR just club pogo members?

Homer

Everyone. Obviously you have to be a Club Member to win a jackpot in games that are exclusive to club members.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ilovemyweims

harley89

Dont hold your breath or make any plans on spending your winnings. You will wait alooooooooooooooooooooooong time for that to happen

HypnotizedMind

i won a $25 gift card to walmart and it took me forever to get that in the mail.... so dont hold your breath for any winnings from pogo....!!!! :ooo

Claiken

Winning would be super awesome though. Im broke! Of course, im not counting on it. but it would be kinda cool! hehe.  even the ones you use tokens to enter with seem pretty rare to win. lol

Jewel

You have a better chance of winning the state lottery.  :)))

Sean South

It's not strictly correct to say 'everyone' can win the Jackpot, it is if you are US or Canadian Citizens residing in them Countries.
Europeans, who pay exactly the same subscriptions do not have the Luxury of winning a Jackpot or any cash for that matter.
I dont have any gripes as I knew of the disadvantage before I joined, I enjoy very much the topics you guys discuss and the humour (spelt with u) is first class.    Lang may your Lum Reek

lioness

Hi All,
It is possible to win. I won $642.52 US in Squelchies. I was going for the badge that week. I had been a member for about 2 years when I won. As I am a Canadian I got a little over $700. Canadian. I never expected to win either. I do get tired of folks saying you can not win. It is just like a lottery.Everyone has a chance if I could win anyone can. I am not usually lucky Good Luck All.

apple

how long did it take to get ur money as i heard it takes ages i cant win just curious

lioness

Hi Again,
Yes it takes awhile to get the money. I waited 3 months before it came. But it did woo hoo

Claiken

Thats good to know. I am canadian too! hehe. I love pogo, so maybe someday!! but just curious? Why is it l****y and not lot-tery? im confused, lol

FreecellFanny

But don't they audit your account if you claim a prize? If anyone uses autos it ain't a good idea to claim anything is it? :(

huggybear

Is it true that their giving out pogo jems in jp spins in certain games?

Homer

pogo_gamer

I heard though the grapevine that someone won 20 gems in Pogobowl, But it's anyone's guess to the validity  :-\

Homer

I hope people aren't expecting gems to fall out of the sky constantly. I don't think pogo is going to be very generous with them. Just look how stingy they are with the tokens. O+O

pogo_gamer

Quote from: Homer on January 12, 2007, 01:52:51 PM
I hope people aren't expecting gems to fall out of the sky constantly. I don't think pogo is going to be very generous with them. Just look how stingy they are with the tokens. O+O

::) The only thing Pogo seems to be generous with is the steadily growing costs, I personally don't mind as i have the means to pay for such, However there are a lot of retired and diabled people on a fixed income that also play.

I feel if they over price the retired and disabled, they will see a rapid decline in membership !!

swamp

homer and gamer yall are right pogos  forgetting about the  disabled and the ppl that live on a fixed income $40.00 is a lot when u are on a fixed income  like me.  u just have to work around it at times and im lucky  this time around  O0

FreecellFanny

Quote from: pogo_gamer on January 12, 2007, 06:07:57 PMThe only thing Pogo seems to be generous with is the steadily growing costs,

What would be nice, in my humble opinion, is if Pogo gave a price break to the renewing members instead of raising the rates. It particularly stings when I get the emails from Pogo offering the membership for $29.99 and then seeing that it's only good for first timers. Why not give that rate for us old timers???  >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview